Chapter 8

Kenzie's pov 

We went to Lexi's for breakfast today. It was annoying. All I heard was:

"OMG JEENZIE!!!"

"Lexi look Jenzie is real!!!"

"Lexi Jayde!!!! Jenzie!"

"Lexi Drew!!!! Jenzie!"

"CARSON JENZIE IS REALL!!!"

"I know"

Then a pause.

"Where is Lauren?"

"At home."

"Why?"

"Johnny hates her now."

"Huh?"

"She brought a boyfriend back with her yesterday and she took of all her clothes and they were doing disgusting things that even Kenzie and I won't think of."

"Ew."

"Guys here's the breakfast!!"

"Yay thanks Lexi!!"

So we ate breakfast and head back home.

We heard something again. Not again, I thought.

She locked the door.

Johnny whispered, "outside"

I nodded.

So he said, climb up the ladders to second floor to her room.

He held the ladder and I climbed up. Then he did. The window wasn't locked haha. 

Then we opened the bathroom door. Lauren was naked again. I hit my face with my palm. She was lying in the bathtub and her eyes were closed.

Johnny: Lauren what did I told you? THIS ISNT WHAT YOURE SUPPOSE TO DO WITH A BOY YOU JUST MET AT 14!

Lauren: I bet that you do this with Mackenzie too!

Mackenzie? Kenzie? Kenz? Kz? Kfz?

Me: we don't.

Lauren: KENZIE DONT LIE

Caeden walked out. He wasn't naked he had clothes on but he was holding something in his hand. Pills.

Lauren dressed in her bathrope and Johnny shouted "Lauren OUT! You DONT belong to this house! Go to Caedens so you won't be annoyed by ME and KENZIE!" I holded Johnny's arm. I squeezed it meaning "calm down". He knows what I mean so he listened.

Lauren started crying. 

Caeden: Lauren lets go!

Caedens pov 

Lauren was only in her bathrope, but my house is 3 blocks away. I was gonna give her pills, but it would be better if I give her in my house. No one is at home since my parents has gone out and never comeback. Two years ago. When I was 13, the last year I've seen my parents. No one knows they're gone.

I dragged Lauren back to my house to my room.

"I'm sorry Caeden"

"It's ok. No ones at my home"

"Whew."

So I took of Lauren's bathrobe and we start kissing again. And I start putting my hands on her butt and kissed her boobs. I guess we did that for a while. 

"I love you more than Johnny, Caeden"

"I love you too Lauren"

So I gave her sleeping pills. It was in the water.

She is asleep now. I start sucking her and touching every bit of her body.  Till she wakes up. She woke up quick, maybe 2 hours.

She didn't know what happened.

*SCHOOL DAY*

Kenzie's pov

"Let's go Johnny!!! JOHN!!"

"Ughhhh just one more minute"

I dragged him to the bathroom and hand him his toothbrush. "BRUSH" I said, and went downstairs to make pancakes. I wonder IF Lauren will come to school today. If she did, I'm gonna kick my best friend in a head.

I changed into a white top that says "California Dreams" and some black jeans. And my adidas.

Johnny came down and he fell on the ground.

"KENZIE IM SLEEPY!!!" 

I slapped him and he "woke up".

"Thanks Kenz"

We ate breakfast and drove to school.

"I wonder if Lauren the monster will come to school today."

"Then I'll kick her in a face"(Kenzie said that)

"HHaha"

Lauren did not come to school. Wow.

For the next few days, she still didn't. 

Maddie and Jack came home. "Bye Jack!!" Maddie's tears falling down.

"Bye Mads see you soon!!!"

And for a few days again, Lauren did not come home or go to school.

Meredith and Dale came home.

"Hey cuties we're back!!"

(Darian and Maddie Orlando were in college somewhere else)

Mer: Where is Lauren? Johnny?

Me: it wasn't his fault

John: Lauren brought a boyfriend back

Me: and.... and....

Mer: AND WHAT

John: she took off all her clothes with him so now I shut her out

Me: and she is at Caedens house

Mer: who is Caeden?

John: her boyfriend.

Mer: I can't believe Lauren would do this! Johnny and Kenz you're 16 so I'll be fine if you guys do it but not Lauren.

Me: actually we never did haha

Mer: should Lauren come home? I don't really want her now. She isn't a great kid.

A knock on the door.