Chapter 7

Johnny's pov 

Kenzie walked into the bathroom and she was gonna take a bath. Her knee was much better.

Kenzie's pov

I put some water in the bath and a purple bath bomb. When finished taking the bath I found out that my knee was stuck, again. I can't even move.

"JOHNNY I CANT MOVE MY KNEE AGAIN!!!" I shouted through the door

"YOU NEED HELP?"

"YES"

"ARE YOU NAKED"

"YES"

"THEN IM NOT GOING IN"

"PLEASE JOHNNY I NEED HELP NOW AND ITS OK YOURE MY BF"

"FINE"

He pushed the door open with a towel. He hugged me up and dried me with a towel. He is trying so hard at not looking at me😂

He gave me my clothes and I put them on. And then he carried me onto the bed. He took a shower and went out the room. He came back with some medicine for my knee.

"Kenz are you ok"

"Yes prince Johnny"

I kissed him and he kissed back

He put medicine and wrapped the bandage.

He wrapped me around his arms when we slept. He wasn't wearing a shirt. Anyways, we woke up in the middle of the night. We looked through the window and gasped. There was a......... 

um no actually we heard Lauren laughing so hard.

We slowly opened a tiny bit of her door. 

She was naked with Caeden and he was biting Lauren's nipples!!! EW!!!

Johnnys pov

I shouted "LAUREN ANGELINA ORLANDO WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU ARE 14! CAEDEN GET AWAY FROM MY SISTER"

Kenzie dragged me back to our room and I said "I can't believe what my sister is doing with other boys! We won't even do that even we're 16!!"

Kenzie: John calm down I'm always here. ALWAYS. JUST CALM DOWN. Let Lauren do what she wants. You want me more than her

Me: yes