Chapter 18

15 days without mom

Johnny's pov

We went to the park today. Kenzie lay on the lawn and told me all about Melissa. She know why Greg killed her. She was too busy with friends and luxious.

Oh, I sighed.

We went to Pizza's place and got pizza.

Then we came back home without talking.

*LITT GROUPCHAT*

MADDIE(text)- Hey bbys so I decided that I'm moving to Jacks since I'm 18!! 

Lauren- Good for you!

Johnny- Oh

Kenzie- Mads I miss you 

Maddie- me too my puppy Kenz

Maddie- Bye gotta go💖

Lauren- Bye

Johnny- Bye Mads

Kenzie- B

Kenzie- Y

Kenzie- E

So that's how today has gone.

We ate dinner. Mac and Cheese made by Mack and Z.

Then we chill on my bed flipping through Instagram.

Kenzie said, "Let's go take a shower instead of chilling forever here"

"Together" I said

"Fine," "fine"

We went to the bathroom and she took off all her clothes. So do I.

We squeezed in the shower and we turn the water on.

I pulled Kenzie to my chest and I burst out crying. I told her how I am actually sad of mom being gone forever, how Sophia bothers me, how Lauren killed someone. My own sister.

Kenzie's pov

So we hugged in the raining shower. My nipples are touching his stomach and it's itchy.

I hugged him until he stopped crying. I dried myself and pulled him onto the bed. I only wear my bottoms. I know he wants me naked.

He kissed me again and I let him cry. Until he stopped I said I'll always be here. Jenzie bracelet!

He pushed me on the bed and bit my nipples again but for only a minute. We pulled away and I didn't feel like wearing any top, so we slept together.

The next morning

I put on a bra and a t shirt and black ripped jeans. Johnny made me pancakes!!

"I AM IN LOVE WITH PANCAKES" I said

"GOOD" he said. He looks much better 

Then someone, um some sort of weirdo that visits you at 8 am, knocked the door hardly.