Chapter 13(Horror)

Kenzie's pov

We went camping for 2 nights and it's the first day today. It's just afternoon but we're already cooking dinner. Lauren's boobs and butt are still big like hell after she gave birth to the baby.

I set up the tent and Johnny cooks. Caeden was checking if the lights will last long enough. Lauren said she's going swimming.

Lauren's pov

I'm going swimming in the pond but I didn't bring my swim suit. But well no one is there watching so I took of all my clothes. Including my bra. I jumped into the pond and swimmed. Then someone grabbed me. I turned around and it was Hayden. "Annie told me to do this, I'm sorry."

Then he stick me into the water. I can't breathe. And I'm drowning. Hayden ran away. Then in the water something scratched my knee. A sharp thing. My leg was bleeding. A boy dragged me up and began pushing my chest. It wasn't Johnny or Caeden. I don't know who he is.

The boy brought me to a cabin(I'm still naked) and it looks scary and old.

He has a knife mark on his face, but he has perfect eyes. Then I started to struggle. He started kissing me, and then squeezing my nipples. Then he started sucking on it. After that, he started doing "things" to me.

Then he gave me pills. I had to swallow it. 

When I woke up, there's snakes around me. They suddenly dissapeared. That boy came again. His face became scary. He bit one of my nipples and it bleeded. The bathtub was in a forest!! I grabbed a piece of big leaves and covered my boobs. He was like a vampire. I struggled again and ran away. I ran back to out tent naked. I wasn't bleeding anymore. 

Kenzie: Laur why are you naked?

Lauren: oh um nothing. 

I heard something whispering beside me. "Do not say it. Do not say it."

So I didn't tell.

Johnny looked away

Johnny's pov

I couldn't bear to see my sister naked. It's disgusting. 

Lauren's pov

I woke up at the middle of the night and that boy was sleeping by my side. I screamed. Then it was actually a dream. The boy beside me is Caeden. He was still sleeping. I heard "I'm really there" and I suddenly walked out the tent without thinking. 

The boy was standing there as usual. I killed him. I had to.

I hope everything'll be fine- Lauren Orlando