Chapter 14

School day, ugh

Kenzie's pov

Annie bullies Lauren today.

"Hahaha Lauren has a baby!!"

"Stop it Annie!" Lauren screamed.

"Huh? Mom"

I shouted, "Get a step closer to Lauren or I'll slap you"

Then someone dragged me to a dark place and kissed me.

I opened my eyes and it was Johnny.

"John class is starting"

Then he falls into my arms and cried.

"Moms dead.... she.... she got hit by a car"

"WHAT?" I hugged him back and I began to cry too.

"Don't tell Lauren"

"I won't"

"We would stay at home forever" "we're 16 already now so it does not matter"

"There's dad!" I said

"He said he's gonna give us money every month to live and go to school college parties everything, but he has a girlfriend"

"The world is not endings. Be strong"

Then Annie came.

"OMG JENZIE!" She said with a sharp voice.

"What the hell!" Johnny yelled

So I walked past Annie and Johnny followed.

Science class

Mr. Teacher: Johnny and Mackenzie? Mack and Z? Why are you guys crying?

"Go to her mom's funeral haha!" Annie shouted

"WHAT FUNERAL?" Lauren shouted. oops.

Everyone gasped.

I walked up front.

"Mr. Williams can we have a talk right now?"

"Yes Mackendzieg."

"It's not funny."

"Ok Kenzie let's go."

"My...... Johnny's mom is dead"

"Oh gosh, Kenzie I'm sorry."

Then we went back to class. Mr. Williams yelled and Annie for being so mean. Lauren was confused.

That was the last class so we walked back home.

Caeden: what happened?

Lauren: Yes Johnny we GOTTA TALK.

Me: Nothing

Lauren: NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING THERES GOT TO BE SOMETHING!!!! (I know it's sounds funny😂)

Johnny: mom got hit...

He cried

Johnny: by a car

Johnny: dead

Lauren: I don't care she's mean

Me: LAUREN!

Caeden: Lauren lets go! 

We chased them.

They shut the house door and locked me and Johnny outside. Ok, Johnny and I.

"This is hell" Johnny said.

"Oh look the window!!" "But I can't climb up"

"Me neither"

"I'll hold you and you go open da door."

So he hugged me up and I climbed up from the window and opened the house door. I went to Johnny's room with him and shut the door. Maddie's put with Jack again. She has been staying at Jacks for like a month already!!

I missed Maddie. I miss Mom. I miss Meredith. But I will miss Johnny even more if he is gone.

Johnny pushed me into the shower and took off my shirt and and everything I was wearing on the top. And my shorts so I'm only in my bikini bottom now!!!! I almost freaked out!!! He started kissing me and kissing me and kissing me. "I love you" he said, "I wouldn't overcame all of this if you weren't there"

"I love you too" I said, "Forever."

Then I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. He hugged me really tight. It almost feel like you were dead cuz I'm now in the shower, naked, but not taking a shower. Kissing my boyfriend and doing things with him.

He pushed my boobs onto the wall and I screamed. It's disgusting. He started kissing me again so I kissed back. Then we took a shower. Together. Ew. That was one of the most disgusting things, ever.

I was in my bathrope and we watched a movie in Johnny's room. I screamed and laughed and snuggled with him. We completely forgot Meredith until this second.

Johnny's pov

The main character in the movie's mom died. I guess that's why when Kenzie and I exchange looks again.

I froze and she hugged me. She pulled me against her chest and I shivered. Then within a few seconds and pushed her down on the bed and took off her bathrope. She was naked but she's my girlfriend. I took off my shirt and I started sucking her boobs and nipples when we heard a scream. "They're probably watching a horror movie" I said. So we ignore.

Then I started touching her butt and she gasped. And then I kissed her and do these over and over.

Then we finally stopped. Kenzie put on a mini bra that only covers a bit of it. And a bikini bottom.

"You never did that"

"What?"

"What you just did!"

"I'm sorry Kenz I'm just.... so sad about my mom"

"It's ok."

I hugged her until we bother fell asleep.