Chapter 25

Then it slowly goes up again. 110. He didn't wake up after 10 hours. It's 12 am and I'm not sleeping.

Next morning

I woke up and the doctor came in.

"Ms. Mackenzie can I talk to you please?"

"Yes"

"So um this is hard to explain but..."

"BUT WHAT?"

He sighed 

"but he's in a coma. No one knows how long it'll last."

"No" I cried

"No......"

The doctor held my hands

"We're trying our best to make him wake up"

"I know" 

So I went to Alexis's house and tell her all that happened 

I lived with her for the days being

Two weeks.

I began "dead". I don't really have something to participate on. I can't sleep, Dance, or eat. I'm dead.

When will things be normal again?

I guess I'll have a illness soon.

I went to the hospital.

He wasn't alive anymore. Still in a coma.

Two more days.

Two more.

Three more.

Five more.

27 days since he's "dead" or "asleep". In a coma

I began crazy.

I went to the club and dance with the strangers.

I slept naked at my house.

I did not eat.

I was losing weight.

I didn't look at social media.

I think about Johnny.

I dreamed about him.

I loved him.

But it's all a dream.

2 months later 

I started getting WAYY to thin and Lexi brings me food everyday and force me to eat. I am throwing up often and I can't sleep. I started to look ugly and I just stay in bed all day. I'm hungry but I don't eat, I'm tired but I can't sleep. The only person left in MY world is dead. Mom is gone, Lolo is gone, Meredith is gone, MADDIE has changed, everything. All the people that I loved except my friends. My friends come visit me like everyday and force me to eat and relax.

I don't want to live any longer.

56 days.

I grabbed a kitchen knife and my hands were shaking like a zombie because it's so thin and grey ish. Just when the two Lexis came in. They stopped me.

They brought me to the hospital. 

I collapsed onto the floor and they picked me up. I've losed 1/4 of my weight.

I climbed onto the bed and slept beside Johnny. Dead Johnny. I fell asleep.

57 days

I slept for so long. I wake up and I am me again. I have energy.

I looked in the mirror and I shivered. I look...... for once I looked ugly and thin.

I prayed for Johnny and wished that he'll wake up. He's still didn't.

59 days

A miracle happened. He opened his eyes today and he kissed me again.

"Kenzie how long have I been here?"

"59 days"

"How?"

"You're in a coma"

"I'm sorry Kenz I should be there for you"

"..."

"You looked bad"

"Yes I'm not eating and I've losed 1/4 of my weight"

I think I've got some illness already.

We finally went home and on the way home we bought panda. I ate a lot and I took bath.

Johnny came in and he took off his clothes and took a bath with me. We kissed again and I finally felt better.

A month later

I am Kenzie again. I ate a lot of things and the 1/4 weight is back ahaha. Johnny is alive again and so is Kenzie!! I am sooooo glad.

Two days later

It's Johnny's Birthday and he's 17. I baked a cake for him and we kissed and took a bath together...... he bites my nipples and then he wrapped his arms around my neck. He swings me around and we couldn't be happier. We slept naked on the bed tonight and he layed on me and kept kissing me. 

Lauren came back. She was that Lauren again.

I'm me again

Yes, Mackenzie Ziegler.

Three months ago my life started to collapse. A month ago it started to get better.

Now it's in the best it could ever be.

(The story has not ended)