Chapter 19

Mackenzie's pov

Maddie came back home today. Yes, Maddie Ziegler. She was crying. I've guessed what happened. Jaddie broke up.

So to cheer her up Johnny and I made cookies for her, she loves cookies. I remembered Gino, Maddie's crush when she was 12, you know I'm Dance Moms? Hahaha

MADDIE shut the door and i guess she cried or slept. She did took some cookies tho. We baked a big batch and she took 1/3 in her hands. I wish she's getting better.

Johnny and I talked for a long time today. Everything. DanceMoms to having a crush on each other since 12 to how Lauren is disgusting to how Hayden has so many girlfriends to school to his new single to Day and Night.

Then we started singing day and night and we take turns to shower.

I was wearing a light blue shirt and black shorts and we heard a um "gupp" sound?

I gasped. I thought Maddie tried to kill herself. Then we saw Lauren drunk in front of our house. A boy with a dark blue shirt and black jeans stand by her side wrapping his arms around my best friend.

Johnny: LAUREN ORLANDO!!

Lauren: um Yesss Juannnn

Johnny: ORLANDO WAKE UP!!!!

??: who are you? Her boyfriend?

Me: No he's MY boyfriend 

??: Cheating?

Johnny: No Lauren's my sister and she's my girlfriend. Who are you anyways?

??: Her new boyfriend anyways. She said her boyfriend is dead.

Me: oh. We want to know your name please?

??: John. As in Johnson.

I bumped my head against Johnny's shoulders.

We were upstairs talking to them downstairs.

Me: Up. Shut the door and that's Lauren's room.

I pointed.

I watched him closed the door and dragged Lauren to her room. I put a chair outside so they can't come out Incase that weirdo is a bad guy.

"Lauren and her frocking boyfriends"

"Johnny I'm tired"

"So sleep!"

Why?

"Are you mad?"

"OF COURSE!!"

"Lauren?"

"YOU"

"WHY?"

"I told you NOT to care about LAUREN NOTORLANDO ANYMORE!!!"

"So I'm gonna leave a stranger drunk in front of our house?" "Leaving da door open?"

"YES. HE CANT KILL US."

"Maybe he could." "Whatever!" I walked out of the room.