Chapter 5

This chapter is dedicated to quickshot23 since she was the one who won the contest!!!

Chapter 5

---Bucky POV---

I climbed into Alexanders house after I was sure his maid left. I had the girl with blonde hair stuck in my head ever since I fought her earlier in the day. Alexander walked in and saw me. He walked over to the cabinet and grabbed a cup and then walked over to his fridge and fill his cup about one fourth of the way full with milk. "Want a glass? No? Alright" He then sat down across the table from me. I just looked at him. "You have a new target" he said and slid a file across the table to me. I opened and saw a picture of the girl I couldn't get out of my head. 'Elizabeth Farlow, codename: winter, age :28, parents :Darren and Miranda Farlow, Siblings: None, Target priority: 8, Skills: controls anything relating to, or consisting of Winter. I looked up ad I heard his made say "Mr. Pierce I happen to have left my phone-" when she entered the room and saw me she stopped talking "Oh Ranada, I wish you would have knocked" Pierce said to to the woman and then shot her. I rolled my eyes and quickly left. I went back to my 'base' and decided to come up with a plan...

How was it? Good? Bad? Remember I love the feedback you guys give me!!! also remember to vote and follow me!!!