Chapter 7

***Recap***

I was in the water soon and I swam over to the shore and laid down carefully on my back and started panting. I felt my eyes droop and before I knew it, sleep took me in a dark embrace.

Chapter 7

---Liza POV---

I shot up and saw that I was in a hospital room. I groaned and then ripped the IV and other tubes from me and got my casual clothes on, that I think Nat and Maria left. I put the shoes on and then asked where Steve was. "Room 269 down the hall straight, first door on the left" One of the nurses said. I rushed down the hall and saw Steve was getting discharged. "Your going after him aren't you?" I asked "Yes and I don't expect either of you to come with me" Steve replied. "You ain't getting rid of me anytime soon Cap, after all your ex best friend is on the run, and he seems pretty damned interesting" I told him and folded my arms over my chest. "I'm going to" Sam said. "Alright" Steve replied. "We need time to rest, and then I'll pull some strings and get some idea of where he's at and what he plans to do" I said "Depends on how long this resting period is" Steve said "Two weeks, no more, no less" I told him. "That's reasonable, now get out so I can change" Steve said. I smiled and laughed. Me and Sam left the room. "Your serious about this aren't you?" "of course I am" I replied "You don't seem like it" Sam replied "I'm amazing at hiding feelings" I shot back. "Touché" Sam said.

Two weeks later we were standing over the very much alive Nicolas Fury grave. Nat and Fury came over and I let them talk. "I'm going over to Europe, to finish off HYDRA, any of you interested in coming?" Fury asked "After I help Steve, I'll see what I can do" I told him after everyone said what they were going to do. "Alright, well if anyone asks for me tell em I'm right here" he said and pointed down at his grave. I smiled slightly, and Nick left us. Nat walked off after her and Steve talked. "So this is it?" I asked. "Yep, let the games begin" Sam said. Now it was time for our rest period to end and for us to hunt a man who is a ghost story and is on the run. It is time for us to hunt Bucky Barnes....

A/N so that was the last chapter. *Tear Tear* I can't wait for the next avengers movie to come out so I can make the next book. If you want the prequel series, be sure and comment if you want it . Follow/Comment/Vote