Prologue

***Prologue Age 14***

"Daddy!" I screamed. I heard the thumping of shoes and my door open quickly "Elizabeth what happened?" my father asked "It just...it just happened I didn't mean to do it again!" I wailed. "Its alright Liza" my father said. "No its not! it keeps getting stronger!" I cried. My mother suddenly barged in and my father friend coming over to hug me. "No!! Don't come any closer!" I caught my breath and let a tear slip "I wont hurt you that way" My mother gasped and my father looked at her "Elizabeth follow me" Dad said. Me being the perfect daughter I was, followed him. He and Mom led me to their room, and Dad pulled out a pair of black gloves. "Here Liza, put these on" I complied and looked at him "Now say it with me Liza" "Ok" I said "Conceal, don't feel, and put on show so no one will know" We said together. "Good girl" He said.

--3 months later--

"Miss Liza" the maid called while knocking on my door.  "Yes" I called right back "Your parents request your presence downstairs, and you must look presentable as there are guests down there"  "Alright I will be down in a second" I called through the door. I hastily dressed and did my hair and ran down the  stairs. I quickly walked to the living room and saw two men sitting across from my parents. "Hello Ms. Elizabeth Farlow, I am Charles Xavier and I own a school for people like you, where you can learn to control your powers, its called Xavier's school for gifted youngsters, I will tell you and your parents much more about it if you agree to attend" The man in the wheelchair spoke "If it means not hurting anyone, I agree" I replied. And that's how my journey began.

A/N Leave me some feedback!!! Remember, comment/vote/follow