Chapter 4

**Recap**

After a few minutes my walls were covered in ice, and my legs were pulled into my chest while I hugged them. The room temperature cooled some more and soon it was snowing and I was crying.

Chapter 4

---Liza---

I opened my door and saw Steve looking like he was getting ready to knock. "You ready?" He asked "Yeah let me grab a few things and i'll be ready" I replied. He nodded and said "We leave in ten" I smiled and nodded and we parted ways. I sighed and put my uniform and a pair of gloves, and a couple guns as a precautionary measure. I went over to my nightstand and grabbed my keys, shut my door, and went down the stairs. I locked my house up, and put my stuff in my car. "Ready?" I asked as I walked back into the living room.  "Let's roll" They said. I let Sam drive my car and soon we were on the highway headed towards SHIELD HQ. I sighed in the back seat and let my guard down. And as always, when I do, BAM! A metal hand tears apart my roof and makes a grab a Nat. She quickly gets into Steve's lap, but drops her gone.  I looked at the guy. "You are so buying me a new car" I screamed and then shot ice at him. It threw him off for a second, and during that second Nat got her gun and started shooting at him. The next few minutes were a blur, and before I knew it we in the street below the highway and running away from the scene if the crime. I sighed and looked for Steve. When I didn't find him. I looked for Nat and instantly found her. "Let's go" She whispered. "What exactly are we doing?" I asked her. "Getting the Winter Soldier to follow us" She said, as if she had it all mapped out in her brain. "Go over there, and when he comes I'll give the signal, and then we jump him, be sure to stay where you can see it" I nodded and ran off. "Stupid, buff assassin guy trying to kill us, please don't see me til its time" I muttered under my breath. I saw recording something and then place it by a parked black SUV. I smirked and instantly knew what her clever little brain was up to. She quickly ran to hide behind a car that was near mine. She put her fingers to her lips and I knew why. I could hear the quiet thud if his combat books and his light breathing. I saw take out a bomb- looking thing, and roll it very to where Nat's recording was. I smiled and Nat gave the signal and we were instantly on him. I flipped and kicked him in the chest and shot ice at him when Nat jumped off of the stunned soldier. After about fifteen minutes of fighting, Nat and I were reunited with Steve and Sam. Strike teams were surrounding us, putting us at gunpoint as they came closer, and a guy who obviously knew Steve and Nat walked up to us. "Brock" Steve and Nat muttered under their breath. I just shrugged it off because I knew I already hated him. I heard a helicopter, and obviously 'Brock' heard it to. "Put the guns he ordered. When they hesitated, he shot them looks that said 'now'. We were handcuffed and led away to armored trucks and taken to god knows where. After a few hours of listening to them cops, remarks were being made at the two strike agents that were in back with us. When one of the agents pulled out what looked like an electric baton, and shocked the agent next to whatever gender the agent I'd. The agent pulled off the helmet and said "Oh god, I thought my brain was going to implode in that thing" The agent, or Maria, said. "Maria, its good to see you" I told her. "You to, um who's he" she said, directing her attention to Sam "Sam Wilson" I told her. She nodded and the truck stopped. "Whadda ya say we get out of here, not enough space and to much body heat for my liking" She said. "I agree let's get out of here" I told her she cut our cuffs and burned a hole in the middle of the trucks floor and we were out and stealing one of the other vans. I got in front with Maria, while the other sat in the back. "Where are we going?" I asked her.. She smirked and said "You'll see" I rolled my eyes and watched the road to see if I could figure out where we were going. But, what happened next, I totally didn't see coming...

Oh I gave you lovely readers a cliffy!!! I wanna thank you 101 readers out there, because you guys are awesome. So let's see if I can 1 comment on this chapter, and then will update, if that's possible! I'm also thinking of doing the next chapter as Bucky's POV, how do fabulous readers feel about that?