Chapter Eight

Dedicated to @FuturisticHoneyBee because she loves it so much ;)

Austin had driven Thomas to a track that was by a beautiful coast line, not to mention the beautiful sunset. "You ready, baby?" Austin whispered, Thomas nodded excitedly before Austin started kissing him, within a few minutes it was full making out, Austin traced his finger around Thomas's neck, earning soft moans. Austin broke the kiss and started sucking on his neck leaving hickies (because fuck logic), Thomas moaned louder and mumbled out a soft "Yes Daddy~". After Austin was satisfied with the amount of hickies provided, he stepped inside of the train, Thomas moaned as Austin began stroking the wheel.

Austin started the train and began driving slowly down the tracks, "Mmm, fuck~ Faster Daddy~" Thomas moaned out, Austin simply replied with "Patience" and he kept driving slowly while stroking the wheel. He let the train drive slowly on its own so he could do something else, he started by running his fingers over the walls in a very teasing manner, "Fuck Daddy, please~" Thomas whimpered desperately. Austin giggled and stepped over to the fuel tank he slowly turned off the lid and pulled down his pants, he accelerated the train slightly before inserting his dick into the tank, Thomas let out a loud moan as Austin continued to thrust in and out of the fuel tank, slowly, but Thomas was still in a lot of pleasure. "Please go faster Daddy~" Thomas whined in a high pitched voice. Austin went at the same slow speed for a while, the whole time consisting of Thomas moaning and begging. After what felt like hours for Thomas, Austin finally sped up, he accelerated the train into a medium speed and he thrusted faster, while also with one hand stroking the wheel. Thomas moaned loudly at the speed up and started sweating and moaning out a variety of swear words with the occasional "Daddy" thrown in, Austin progressively sped up, making Thomas's moaning progressively louder as well. Soon Austin was going at a very fast speed and Thomas was a sweating, moaning mess and soon he managed to moan out "I'm close!" Austin went as fast as possible until oil squirted out of the fuel tank. Austin pulled his pants back up and exited the train.

"You did so well baby" Austin said softly to the exhausted train, giving him a kiss on the cheek and then sitting down beside him watching the rest of the sunset.