Chapter 16

(aaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BIG SPICY)

Austin took one deep breath before pushing open the door, quickly sliding in and slamming it behind him. The boss turned around in his chair, seeing Austin standing covered in blood. Trying to hide the shocked expression on his face, he forced a smile "Come back for revenge, huh?" he said as he opened a drawer at his desk and pulled out a small pocket knife. The boss then stood up and stepped closer to him holding the knife at Austin's chest, memories came flooding back from the night he got fired, tears welled up in his eyes. In one swift movement Austin snatched the knife out of his hand and held both knifes to the boss's neck and backed him up into a corner. 

Austin forcefully pushed him down onto the ground, the boss headbutted his stomach in defense, knocking him back. He then lunged onto Austin pinning his wrists to the floor forcefully, he grunted in pain and spat on the boss's face. "WHERE'S THOMAS?!" He yelled at Austin, "Safe from YOU" he yelled back, hitting the boss's stomach with his knee and flipping on top of him and holding a knife against his throat. "Safe from ME?! They should be away from YOU! You killed EVERYONE. WHO. WORKS. FOR. ME." The boss responded angrily, "SO YOU SAW ME KILL THEM? HEARTLESS BASTARD!" Austin slit the knife across his stomach ripping open his black jacket and scarring him, making him cry in pain. He pushed the boss back into a corner, grabbing some duct tape from a shelf and taping his arms and legs down tightly so he couldn't move, he didn't tape his mouth though, he liked hearing the screams. Austin stood up and looked around the room for things to use. He picked up a water bottle, a cloth, a heavy book, a stapler and a small box of pins. 

"Why even bother? What are you gonna do after this?" The boss asked with a sassy tone, "Save the trains and treat them how they should be treated, asshole." Austin replied before covering his face with the cloth. He opened the water bottle and began pouring the water over his face and the cloth, to waterboard him. As the water brushed over his face and he lost the ability to breath he started to aggressively move around trying to get out, but he couldn't move with Austin forcing his head down. After about a minute, but what felt like an hour for the boss, Austin removed the cloth and smacked it over his face before putting it down and grabbing the book. He lashed the book over the boss's knees repeatably, making him loudly grunt in pain. 

Austin, using his knife, pulled off the drivers fingernails, before forcefully pushing pins into the sensitive exposed skin, he did this for every finger.  He then pushed his arms back behind him as far as they could possibly go and inserted the rest of the pins into his flesh. Austin stood up and walked to the computer. "Whats the password?" He asked in a stern voice, but the boss didn't answer, so Austin walked back and began severing out a chunk of his flesh, making him scream in pain. Austin ripped the chunk out and had a close look at it before asking again, "Whats the password?". In a breathy, pain-filled voice, he replied "73y... vqz... rt8z". Austin wrote it down on a sticky note and smiled, "Thanks! Now I can kill you!". The boss started breathing heavily, "N-no.. you you don't h-have to...I won't tell anyone p-please", Austin laughed at his pleading, "Pathetic." he mumbled before slowly sinking the knife into his chest, he watched as the life slowly drained out of his eyes, giggling the whole time until he was dead. Austin pulled the knife out and threw it to the side, he sat up against a set of drawers and let himself calm down, from the event, while twitching and giggling quietly to himself.