The Secret power

Emma's POV:

  After Percy and Annabeth left I thought for a while. What if someone finds out? what will I do?

 I just wished that there was some way to control this! Then it would help me a lot in my quest. but i promised myself that I wouldn't take my glove off anymore. but, I couldn't resist the urge, besides we are going on a quest tomorrow and sooner or later I will have to tell percy and annabeth. So it would be better if I could control it.

      I ran far away into the woods where no one would see me. The I took of my right glove nervously. I put my hand on the ground and everything around me in 12 meters started to shake and crumble. the rock on the Earth cracked. Great! i still cant control it. dad told me that when the time si right I will learn the key to controlling this power. i would be able to control when I want it to happen, for how far, and where. I better go back or else Percy and Annabeth will start to get worried about me. I put my glove back on and sprint to around 15 feet away from percy and annabeth. 

      I Started to walk towards them when I heard what they were saying and i saw how percy was blushing. I decided to keep my distance so that I could eavesdrop on them. It was so cute how Percy would start to flirt with Annabeth thinking he would win, but then Annabeth puts his own tricks against him making mhmm blush like a tomato.

    I saw annabeth glance back to where i was standing and I just smirk and wink at her. I decided to follow percy and go to bed, because tomorrow will be a long and interesting day.

    Time Skip: In the Morning

         Still Emma's POV:

        I wake up to see Percy stilll asleep and drooling all over his clothes. I push on him gently to wake him up. But then he says:

       " Not know Annabeth, just one more kiss."

         It looked like he was dreaming but talking at the same time. Then he makes kissing motions to the air and I laugh so loud that he wakes up. Realizing that it was a dream, he started blushing like crazy!

     " What was that all about, bro?" I said while laughing so much

    " What did you hear?"  He said while looking frightened.

    " Oh nothing just, not know Annabeth, just one more kiss" then i imitated his kissing motions while he was blushing so much.

    Then someone knocked, "come in" I said. Annabeth stepped into our cabin. then she saw percy blushing and me laughing and said " Okay what happened here you two" She asked while smiling

     " What happened is that.......

       So sorry that this is a short chapter but I almost got in trouble with my mom because it is late  right now. I will update tomorrow. thank you for understanding