one.

jimin was just passing by his new neighbourhood, until he came to a halt and faced a cafe.

'redvelvet cafe'

since he was feeling a bit hungry, he decided to stop by. he thought that maybe his shitty day would get better by eating something sweet.

he entered the cafe, only to find a few people there, not too much, not too less. he then walked up to the cashier.

"one blueberry cupcake please," jimin looked at her name tag, "sooyoung-ssi,"

"that would be two dollars," sooyoung handed him the receipt after jimin gave her the money "we'll serve it to you shortly, have a nice day!" she smiled.

jimin gave her a small smile and walked off, settling in the small corner of the cafe.

"here's your blueberry cupcake, freshly made," the waitress was pretty, but not jimin's type.

"thank you," jimin then again read her name tag, "joohyun-ssi."

"you're welcome, enjoy your meal," joohyun walked away.

jimin was about to bite into the cupcake until he saw a bright yellow sticky note stuck on the side.

" you may not know me,
but please know that you are
an amazing person inside and out,
so park jimin, cheer up, and stay strong."
- k.sm

he called joohyun over, confused at the sudden note. "excuse me,"

joohyun walked over, "yes, sir?"

"do you know who wrote this?"

"oh, that's most probably from our chef, she gives out notes to people she thinks are sad, hoping to spread positivity along the way,"

"oh. thank you for explaining,"

joohyun bowed then walked away.

he was okay about the note, it actually cheered him up but,

how did she know his name?