two.

jimin walked down his university hallways, head down, a hood over his head just like always.

jimin was popular, but not in good way. he was popular for being a loner, a creep, anything bad, but mostly the most easiest target for the 'cool kids' or anyone in particular because of his no-response when he gets picked on.

"watch it fatass," a boy yelled who bumped straight onto jimin's side, knocking his books, along with his body down. 

'for fucks sake.'  jimin thought. 

jimin said nothing as he silently picked up his books, not wanting to make the matter worse nor stand up for himself even though he could just tell the boy to fuck off, but he chose not to.

it was kai he was dealing with, yes he's a good dancer, but that guy is too cocky for his own good and annoying to deal with.

not a little while later,

jimin looked up to see an unknown girl who was probably new to the university and who had a mask and her hood on silently helping him. before he knew it, she picked up all his books and helped him stand up.

she made eye contact with him and smiled, jimin seeing her eyes forming a crescent shape, made him unexpectedly smile in return. he gave a small nod as a thank you.

'her eyes.. look so familiar.'

before jimin could say anything, the unknown girl, otherwise known as seulgi, ran off.

''im sorry, park jimin,''  the girl whispered right before she ran off. the whisper was audible enough for jimin to hear.

he stood there in shock, trying to figure out why the girl ran off and said sorry, not only that but she knew his name.
' she probably knew me because of my reputation. she just pitied me, i shouldn't think about it much.'

jimin sighed and started walking to his class again, not until a bright yellow sticky note caught his eye. 

" don't let their words get to you,
  stay strong and cheer up, park jimin."
- k.sm

it happened again. a random post it note appeared out of nowhere just like the one in the cafe.

jimin recalled what happened. the girl. it was the girl who gave him this sticky note, it was the same girl who gave him the sticky note at the cafe.

"k.sm, huh. it really is the same girl."