ten

jimin halted at the sight of an old, shabby yet aesthetic looking tree house.

seulgi's eyes widened in surprise filled with joy, "it's our old tree house! god i thought i would never be able to find it!" she started smiling and giggling to herself.

jimin watched her with glee, it made his heart flutter, seeing her smile again.

seulgi then realized what was happening and calmed down, "s-sorry, i got carried away,"

he just shook his head in response and dragged her into the tree house.

the inside looked like it was still brand new, despite the fact that seulgi hasn't been there ever since her second year of middle school.

"how is it so clean?" seulgi asked as she dragged her finger over a table which was supposed to be dusty.

"i-i've kept it clean all these years, and i come by here often," jimin responded, cursing to himself as he realized he stuttered and started turning red.

seulgi gave him a heartwarming smile, "you're still the same after all these years,"

"is that a bad thing or a good thing?"

"it's a good thing, it's amazing how you haven't changed and here I am, y'now?" seulgi smiled sadly.

jimin pursed his lips together, he felt like something happened to her when he wasn't there, and he felt bad for not being there for her despite that they agreed to part ways.

"sit," he gestured her to sit on the chair as he grabbed the first aid kit.

seulgi turned red but nodded, it's been a long time since someone acted caring like this towards her like this, without being fake.

jimin lightly patted seulgi's injury with some medicine, he looked at her and saw her flinching.

he smiled while finishing up his first aid "looks like i'm not the only one who hasn't changed,"

seulgi sat there with a dumbfounded look on her face, 'but others have said i did change, that's why they left me' she thought.

she watched as jimin started boiling some water and making some tea.

he approached her with two familiar mugs, seulgi's face brightened at the site, "i remember this! we made this on our first date, you wanted it to be special so we went for pottery and--"

she stopped herself midway, what was she doing? they were over. her face turned into her normal restig bitch face, her happy facade visible no more.

he smiled at her with sad eyes as he handed her the mug with tea, "let's catch up now, it's been 2 years since we've talked,"

seulgi was deciding whether it was a good idea to accept it or not.

suddenly, she heard seungwan's voice in her head, 'if you still love him, don't hesitate. you've let him go once, don't let go of him again.'

she shook her head to snap of it and took the mug.

she was anxious,
but she felt comfy and happy
with his company.