seven.

jimin sat on the usual spot of his, which was in fact, on the ground with a huge tree to lean on.

he was surrounded by nature, shades of green and numerous of plants were found, a small yet calming waterfall glistening under the sunset laid infront of him, and the breeze of everlasting wind cooling him off.

this, this is what made jimin calm down. and this, was where they first met.

and was where the last time he saw, her.

jimin was listening to a song playing on his phone with his earphones on, but suddenly felt someone watching him, in fact, he even turned down the volume of his music and heard footsteps against the dead leaves, leaving a crunching sound behind.

he tensed up, looking around slowly, but his eyes slowly landing on a petite figure who appeared to be injured.

she had long brown hair, her eyes fierce yet soft, a cute buttoned nose, and gorgeous thin lips.

it was kang seulgi.

his past.

the girl who ruined him,

and yet,

saved him.

the girl who was there for him,

and yet,

betrayed him.

it was kang seulgi,
the girl he once,
and will always,
love.

"s-seulgi noona?" jimin spoke out in a whisper, his voice wavering in disbelief, barely audible, to the extent where seulgi didn't hear him.