four.

"i'm home!" jimin yelled throughout his house, even though nobody was there.

he got used to saying that, and still does so, even if he lives alone. it just gave him a small bit of his memory of his past, and he wanted to recreate it or in other words, keep doing it.

jimin isn't really alone though. he had a dog named sugar, he was just a regular white dog who he had ever since he was 14, which was about 5-6 years ago.

"hey lil buddy," sugar barked, licking his owner as a sign of welcome. "you hungry?"

sugar's tail wiggled as he started drooling with his eyes sparkling all because of that question.

"i'll take that as a yes," jimin giggles, petting his dog before walking to the kitchen to pour him some dog food.

"c'mon let's go to the room," jimin entered his room and flopped on his bed, sugar eating his food on the floor while jimin took out his books for homework.

yes he goes to a dance school, but that doesn't mean there aren't any general lessons like math or english.

jimin searched for a pen burried deep inside his bag, until he stopped and felt a crumpled piece of paper.

he took it out and immediatly knew what it was, it was the note that girl gave him.

jimin smiled, it was the first time in years someone made him smile for real, and it was the first time he felt genuine happiness in years.

he felt touched. he felt like somebody actually cared.

and he wanted

to see her again.

but something kept bothering jimin, pestering him every second, making him think back on what her eyes looked like.

they looked sad,
they looked almost,
empty.