three.

seulgi was just visiting a new university she was offered to be in, she was known to be one of the best dancers and is often scouted by universities.

she didn't really want people looking at her or talking about her being the kang seulmi of the dancing world.

yes, her real name is kang seulgi, but nobody had to know that. everyone just knew her as kang seulmi, the perfect role model to future dancers out there.

before entering the big ass university building, she put her hood up and mask on, along with of course, putting on her earphones as she didn't want to hear anyone's shit at the moment.

she walked in only to find the typical dance university scenarios, students were dancing in dance wear, all of them chattering happily or showing off their moves, and some were even walking around because they had nothing to do.

the school hallways were big with lockers on each side, and a big map by the entrance.

'this university is that huge that it needs a map? my old university was just like half of this'

she scanned the map and knew that she was gonna get lost. so seulgi using her brain, she took a picture of it with her phone and set off onto her adventure in the jungle- okay maybe not but people here act like they're in a jungle.

seulgi decided that it was best to scan the dance classes first, so she checked ghe map, and walked towards the given direction.

she was walking to the dance class, until she encountered a big crowd, being the curious cat she is, she went in and squeezed in to the front.

she saw him. she saw park jimin. she saw him getting picked on.

just looking at the scene made her blood boil, jimin did not deserve this.

'this bitch.' seulgi looked at the tall guy who was currently picking on him and kicking jimin's books.

seulgi recognized him, he was kai, otherwise known as kim jong-in who belonged to the dance crew, exo.

she couldn't stop herself, and especially since nobody was sticking up for jimin, she thought why not help him?

she jogged lightly towards the two and crouched down to help jimin. seulgi stared at kai who looked pissed, she glared, sending shivers down kai's spine.

she held up her middle finger to him as a sign for him to 'fuck off'

kai stared at her for a moment, then walked off, dispersing the crowd along the way.

seulgi picked up most of jimin's books, and felt him staring. she gave him one of her signature eye-killing smiles.

jimin smiled back.

'fUck that was cute' seulgi thought, secretly blushing under her mask

she secretly pasted a post-it-note on a random book, and to be honest, seulgi knew jimin went to this university, that's why she was checking it out.

as seulgi gave back his books, she remembered what happened between them, her insides were getting churned as she thought about it, guilt was eating her up and so she couldn't stay silent no more.

she looked at him onw last time, "i'm sorry, park jimin," she whispered, before running off.

'im sorry, for everything.'