nine

seulgi silently walked through the trees, letting her legs move on their own, as if it knew where to go, which it did because she went to this place almost everyday.

she slowed down a bit, she walked quite a distance but knew that it was for a good reason.

'snap.' a pile of thin tree branches got stepped on accidently by seulgi as she was out of it lately.

she stopped in her tracks, feeling something trickle down her leg, it was blood.

'how fucking nice.'

seulgi figured that she probably got a scratch or maybe even a deep cut by the edges of those branches since they were pretty much sharp.

she sighed, deciding to just let it be and patch it up later when she reaches her destination.

'just a lil bit more' seulgi took deep breaths, calming herself down by the sound of nature and the magnificent scenery right in front of her eyes.

she saw a familiar view come in to sight and smiled, she was here, she reached the destination.

suddenly, seulgi heard foot steps. wuth instinct, she looked around.

her eyes landed on a male figure standing right in front of her, having the same expression, he was shocked.

"j-jimin?" seulgi spoke out, her voice cracking as she started to crumble down inside.

jimin just stood there, his lips parted apart, looking like he wanted to say something, but he couldn't bear to.

she made eye contact with him, she saw the pain, the joy, the confusion, and the shock, all swirled together, contained in his eyes.

"i-i" seulgi stuttered, watching as jimin's eyes trail down her leg.

"what happened there." jimin spoke, his voice cold, but had a hint of worry.

"nothing," seulgi turned away, getting ready to leave.

"it doesn't look like nothing," jimin watched the blood trickle down her leg.

"i'm fine,"

"the last time you said that, we broke up. so i don't think you are," jimin laughed dryly at his joke, his voice covered with visible pain.

seulgi couldn't say anything after, it was like her voice disappeared.

'it's not like that. i never wanted to leave you. i still want to be with you. i miss you. and damn, i think i still fucking love you.'

seulgi took a step forward and flinched, "fuck," she cursed under her breath.

wuthout warning, seulgi felt a huge pull, making her turn around and face jimin.

jimin was now carrying her on his back, taking her somewhere with caution.

"what are you doing?" seulgi asked, feeling her heartbeat faster as time progressed.

jimin was carrying her and, after all this time she thought that jimin wouldn't even want to touch her.

he stayed silent as a response.