Rant (kind of?)

Ok let's just get this fact straight, before people start pissing me off I already had a horrible week with school, after school activities and work;

Hamilton Musical characters are completely separate and different from the real life historical people!!! Like to the point that personalities don't match up. And Lin exaggerated some aspects of the characters to make the show more interesting and move the show along. You can't exactly fit over 2 decades worth of events into 2 hours without cutting off somethings.

So to the people saying 'oh that's wrong! It's historical people' fuck off, it's not the same person, so stop pissing on artists and authors creating what they like because once again it's 'America then represented by America now' also just open your fucking eyes and see the differences, it's not that hard. Also if you don't like something why the fuck did you choose to view that art/story and then decide to make the creator feel like shit. If you do shit on artists and authors for writing/creating something different than you like or your ship or your head cannons then you're the fucking asshole, especially since they take time out of their day to create something they enjoy and put it out there for others to see, because they don't need to but choose to share it.

Sorry this was in my head and I've just had a really bad weak and needed to rant