•II•

"What did you say?"

I begged to whoever was in heaven, that I heard wrong.

Please. Please. Be wrong. Let my ears be at default.

It had not been.

"I got a boyfriend." She chimed as she leaned against my back to see what I was doing.

"You what?" I screamed as her words registered in my head loud and clear. "Say that again!" I pushed myself off the chair to bring my full height in front of her.

She looked at me with her kind eyes but they were a bit startled. I knew it was because she thought that I was shocked at her good news.

Good news, shitty news...

I was shocked, but not because she had gotten a boyfriend finally after all these years.

No. I was angry and in disbelief.

She was mine. How could she become someone else's?

Never!

Bringing myself a step closer, she took a step back unconsciously. My intentions were only to fully trap her so she could not escape. I continued to take step forward until her back gently hit the wall behind her.

What was I feeling? I didn't know...

I was pissed, frustrated, deprived and for some reason, excited beyond words. She would finally know. My kitty would finally know...I had not planned it to have it happen like this but there was no point thinking about it now.

I leaned forward until my lips were met with her exposed neckline. I wanted to tell her that she should not wear such revealing clothes but I kept my tongue from moving. I could smell a sweet fragrance fill my nostrils.

It was the shampoo and body soap that she had always used. It was light succulent smell of honey and it made him want to lick her skin.

She attempted to push me away but it worked against her. Instead, grabbing her wrists, I pulled her toward me. I couldn't handle it. How could she leave me here alone? How could she even think about abandoning me?

Never...I would not allow it.

"Yoongi? What are you doing?" She cooed to me as I slid my hands over her chest and down to pull her sundress up to reveal her soft skin. A light gasp escaped her.

It was almost a purr but not yet. I wanted her to purr and it would happen soon but in all the right circumstances.

"I don't think that's what you should be asking me." I warned as I watched her carefully.

Her eyes fluttered shut as I pulled her leg so I can hook it to my body. Her body was so soft against mine. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I lifted her up against the wall.

I wondered deeply if she was like this only to me or to all the males around her. Either answer would upset me terribly and arouse my temper. And I didn't want that because I didn't want to scare my kitten away.

My sweet small, lovely kitty.