•XIX•

The wedding...

Our mothers had fun.

We just followed what they wanted because to us the only thing that mattered was us.

The thing I was looking forward to was the honeymoon.

Oh yes...did I have plans.

For us—of course...

"You can think about the honeymoon later." A voice I knew well interrupted me from my thoughts.

"Mom.." I groaned as I faced my mother.

How did she even know?

"Oh, did I hit the mark?" My mother smiles at me as she pats my back. Her fingers were comforting. "Focus on the greetings. The ceremony is over and after dinner you have her all to yourself." My Mom's eyes twinkled. That terrified me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I heard from Namjoon that he's paid for your trip to some island." She didn't even wait for me to nod. "I prepare a separate suitcase for her. Things she'll look cute in. Things you'll like."

"I guessed that you would prepare something. Namjoon said something about gifts..."

"Oh, Mrs. Park!" My mother went away to mingle with everyone. She was so social.

I turned to where my new wife was.

She was with her mother and father speaking to others. She noticed me staring at her and she smiled. She brought a smile on my face. She was wearing a tight A-line dress that was low cut on her chest.

It only made me want to feel her skin under my hands.

My wife...she was my wife.

I grinned to myself. I was ecstatic, feeling euphoria take me.

"You're going to put holes in your new wife before the honeymoon if you keep staring at her like that. Stop undressing her with your eyes. It's creepy."

I chuckled as I turned around knowing who the voice belonged to.

"Jungkook." I looked at the younger male. He was a popular singer. I loved working with him. He was talented all around and he was super close to Hoseok and Namjoon. Anyway he was fun to be with and easy to get along. "Thanks for coming."

He gave me a slight hug. "Can't believe you're the first person to get officially married. Stop staring at her while I'm talking to you." Jungkook said annoyed at me.

But I couldn't help it.

She was so beautiful. She was so perfect.

"I'm not the only one staring. You can't keep your hands off that girl you brought. How old is she anyway? She's legal right?" I asked as I looked at the girl eating slowly and shyly looking around.

My kitty was walking toward her. She was so sweet, caring for an unknown person.

"Don't look at her that way." Jungkook growled possessively as he challenged at me but I only rolled my eyes at him. "She's mine."

Not that I was interested in her. I had my wife.

Ah...my wife.

I really liked the sound of that.

"I'm not looking at her. But seriously are you sure she's older than you?" I rolled my eyes at Jungkook but asked seriously.

"How did you know she was older?" He was taken back.

"You're into older girls. I know you." I said as the female Jungkook brought giggled with my wife.

Ah...wife. I loved how that rolled in my head. Did I ever mention that?

"Yep, same age as Seokjin-hyung." Jungkook smiled with glee. It was genuine. He must have noticed my staring because he questioned me with a raised brow. "What?"

"Does she...what? She does not look like that...but anyway back to my point, does she know how you are?"

"Oh...yeah. She loves it." He moans out pleased.

It made me want to barf.

That was just too much info. I didn't need to know that much about her nor him.

"Don't hurt the poor woman. You sadistic little punk." I said. "How's your resting period?" He looked good surprisingly since he was supposed to be hiding and not do anything.

"Real good. It's never boring without her." Jungkook smirks as he thinks about his girl.

I was going to say something but instead I just shrugged. At least he was happy. He had always never been fully happy in an relationship with women before. He seemed really genuinely blissful. I was happy for him.

"Oh yeah...hyung." He came near me and whispered soemthing in my ears. I gasped as his words entered my ears and my brain. Oh...I was going to fantasize about things all throughout the plane ride to wherever Namjoon is sending us. "That's my present for you, okay."

He chuckles as he pulls away to walk to his youthful older woman. He pulls her up in his arms and kisses her hungrily.

My wife is taken back by the suddenness but I make sure that doesn't stay in her mind long.

I do the same thing, as I drag her slowly away from them. After the long, lingering kiss, I pull her away and to our table.

We needed to eat and then be off on our way.

I was impatient.

There was no shame because we we were newlyweds.

No shame at all.

💠

One more chapter till completion!! Eek! Can't believe this has gone this far. The plotless story now has a bit of plot.

Well all I can say for now is thank you for everything!!

I did start writing the beginning of Book 2 and 3, which will be published in January! I hope you'll take those a chance too!

Be merry everyone,
👋🏼HAHA KIM👋🏼