•VII•

"Yoongi." She whispered softly.

"Shut up!" Her attempt at soothing me was not appreciated. Not right now. It was only making me angrier and angrier. "What in the fuck was that?" I screamed.

"Yoongi..."

"My girlfriend? That piece of shit said you were his!" I was losing my mind.

"I just..." she stuttered.

"You what?"

"I just haven't had time to tell him."

"Tell him what?" I spat.

"Yoongi please. Pull over, let's talk." She pleaded.

I knew she was right but it made me angrier and I abruptly stopped the car as soon as it was under bridge.

"What?" I took the keys out and glared at her. "What kind of excuse do you have for being a slut?" I said it even though I didn't mean it.

"Yoongi." She gasped hurt by my words. Her beautiful eyes trembling and watering at my harsh words.

I would have been lying if it didn't stir something inside of me. I wanted to be more cruel to her.

"Did you sleep with him too?" I continued.

"No." her voice hitched up as she tried to contain her pain.

"Then what?" I hit my head on the wheel multiple times to release some of my uncontrollable anger. She was really making it hard for me to be not go psychotic. "Damn you. Damn it..."

"I just wasn't able to. I'll do it."

"Why?" I croaked. My emotions were always so hard to control with her.

Why did she torture me so much?

"Because I love you." She looked at me in the eyes, not faltering.

My eyes widened as the words came into my ears. It had been the first time she said it with her own volition.

I grabbed her hair at the back of her neck and roughly pulled her to me so I could crash our lips together.

She met it well...

Why was her lips so soft?