•E.1•

My hands rubbed at the protruding part of my body. It was out so much more so that usual.

I was in awe.

I smiled knowing what was happening in and to my body.

Indeed, it was a miraculous thing.

I was slightly worried thought. It was nerve-wrecking.

What would he think? Would he be happy?

It had been four months since the wedding and the honeymoon. It was too soon. Yoongi and I had never discussed this...together. We had never talked about the thing that was happening to us right now.

Sure our mothers have, and they've let us known their expectations but not us. Yoongi and I have never talked about it. We only talked about minuscule stuff.

Stuff like rent, grocery shopping, what to have for dinner, what kind of date, or what kind of movie to watch.

And this...this was huge. It was a life-changing event and it was happening to us whether or not Yoongi nor I could stop it.

Truthfully, I was scared.

There were so many what if's...

But I was happy too.

I could only hope that Yoongi would be happy too.

If he wasn't...I'm not sure what I was going to do.

I really...really love him. I loved him, I love him and I will continue to love him.

If he doesn't want this...I don't know what to do...

Coming back home into our home, that we live in together, I settled down the bag on my shoulder into the floor. The house was empty and today, it felt even emptier than usual. Lately I was getting lonely but now I knew the reason why.

Hormones.

Still...I missed him. I wondered when he would come back home.

My eyes were heavy, and I couldn't help how my tired I became. Soon I drifted into sleep.

🐱

Kitten...

Wake up.

"Kitten, wake up." It didn't sound so distant anymore.

"Huh?" I groaned.

I was still so groggy from sleep. I wanted more sleep. Sleep was too sweet that it wasn't enough.

"Why are you sleeping here?" His sweet voice filled my ears and my senses were awaken. He had such affect in me. It made me wonder how he had bewitched me.

"I am...? Huh, Yoongi?" My voice croaked from not being used.

He pulled me closer to him. I accepted it and went immediately to him, pacing my heavy body on him.

My eyes peered up to see him. He smiled as he saw my glossy eyes from sleep. He probably guessed that he was rubbing off on me. And he was. He was too hard to ignore.

"Kitten, why are you sleeping here, and not on the bed?" He kissed my temple and I grinned happily, snuggling into his hold. "Hmm?"

"I was waiting for you." I replied humming. I liked his heavy scent. It was one I got used to and if I wasn't breathing it in every day, I got nervous.

"You didn't have to. I thought I told you I had to meet Hoseok tonight." He said with his magical voice. It put a spell on me.

"You did. I waited anyway."

He clicked his tongue as worry was etched unto his forehead. "You should have told me you were waiting. I would have come sooner."

"I didn't want to bother you with the boys." I smiled.

He rarely went out so you were glad that he sometimes went out to see his friends. I didn't want Yoongi and his friends to get distant. I did t want to be the cause of that. Though it did worry you at times if he would be hit on.

"But...I missed you." I whined admitting it.

"I missed you too." He chuckled replying to me. He proceeded to pick me up but I tried fighting it. I would be twice the weight from now on. He would be carrying for two people now. "Stop. I want you now and since you're awake, let's start making use of the bed..."

I could feel my cheeks redden and heat up. He did this sometimes. Out of nowhere he would talk dirty and it made me hot and tingly.

"Why, you don't want to?" He asked, fully knowing that I wasn't going deny him the pleasures of the night. He was much too good at it for me to not take his offer.

"It's not that..." I groaned as he placed me on the bed.

I felt his soft lips touch my cheeks before it took control of my lips. He grinned as he felt me wanting more.

"Then what is it?" His hot breath touched my sensitive skin, pulling my senses to focus on each sensation more clearly.

Yoongi's expert fingers unwound my tense body to relax as my clothes became loose and in the end on the floor.

As I lay naked on the bed, he licked his lips as he parted my legs as he always began our night in bed. He kissed a calf before placing his thick shaft against the fleshy folds of my womanhood.

"Wait." I stopped him, my hands going to his.

"What's wrong...?" He got worried.

"Just—take it slow." He raised an eyebrow as his hooded eyes considered me. I smiled as I continued. I loved him. I loved him so much. "For us..."

"For us?" Yoongi repeated after me, slightly confused.

He somehow knew that it was not me and him. His brown eyes trailed below where my belly was slightly bloated, more so than usual. He slowly considered what I had said. His eyes got large showing shock, then he looked back at me locking our eyes together.

Quietly, he spoke. "Us? Really?"

"Uh-huh." I nodded. Cautiously I asked, "Do you want it? Are..you happy?"

He stayed silent as he let my legs free and back on the bed.

"Yoongi?" I got nervous with each passing second. Did he not want me anymore? Did he not want a baby?
He pulled me up.

Then kissed me hard as he pulled me in to his strong arms. Instinctively, I pushed my arms out to wrap it around his neck.

"Want it? Happy?" He whispered out. "Shit...that doesn't even—crap. I'll have to stop cussing so much. It's not going to be good for the baby."

I chuckled.

"I want it. I wanted it for so long. You, baby...family. Happy doesn't even explain it." He grinned happily, his smile brightening the mood. He kissed my lips softly as he purred into my lips. He grinned after pulling his soft lips away from me. Immediately I whined for more. He knowingly whispered into my ears, "we can still have sex you know...while your pregnant."

"Yoongi!" I felt my cheeks burn from the embarrassment but I couldn't deny that I wanted his hands on me.

"What?" Yoongi chuckled lightly as his large hands rubbed my swelling belly. "I can't help but get horny at the thought of you pregnant."

I blushed and hope that the night would be dark to cover it, but the moon shone bright until the morning sun came to greet our naked bodies.

-fin-

Thank you so much for reading. I can't believe that it used to at 3K and not it's 100K!!!!

😭😭😭
My tears are so happy.

I hope this little gift to my Boos is good enough! Thank you thank you, thank you!!!
Love, HAHA KIM💕💕💕