•XV•

We waved at her mother and her.

My mother wanted a mother-son date. I had no choice but to comply.

Her reasoning, "you should be thankful for me being so pushy."

Well it was time to take my mother out so I didn't mind.

I did mind seeing her leave my apartment though. I wanted her to stay. I wanted to her to sleep over tonight. It was lonely without her.

"Goodnight, auntie. Bye Yoongi." She blushed as she took her mother's arm and walked out the door.

I waited as the door was closed shut to let a sigh out.

"Mother...why did you do that?" I asked her after silence took over once my kitten and her mother was gone.

"Do what?" I looked at mother who had a sly smile on her beautiful aged face. Her wrinkles made her even more beautiful.

"You know what I mean." My eyes softened. Never could stay mad or harsh at my own mother.

"No I don't." She giggled as she went to gather her stuff. "Let's go out too. Buy your mother something yummy. Not those skewers you love."

"What's wrong with skewers?" I asked.

"I don't want kabobs or skewers. I want a real sit down dinner with my son." She whined.

"I know." I grinned as I went to go get a jacket and my wallet. "Think about what you want."

When I came back she had already put her coat on and her bag ready. She was waiting for me as her mind raced to think about food.

"Oh, I know. Your father wouldn't take me to this Peruvian restaurant. Take me there."

"Whatever you wish mother." I chuckled.

Dinner went fine. Everything was fine until we got in the car to go back home. I was to sleepover at the main house tonight. It was then I knew my mother kept staring at me. She had something to ask and say. I could see it in her eyes.

"Don't, mother." I already knew what she wanted to ask. "Please don't ask."

She asked anyway, "why do you call her 'kitty'? Is that some fetish?"

I groaned.

"Come on...tell your mother. I want to know all."

"Know what?"

"How you ended your two decades long unrequited love!" My mother's fingers counted how old I was. She actually miscounted by two but close enough.

I gave her a look. A plain bored look. I just didn't want to amuse her.

"Amuse your mother Yoongi. This is a date for moi. Not you. Amuse me!" She exclaimed.

I sighed. "I coaxed her okay. I didn't like the boyfriend thing so I took her away. Simple."

I couldn't really tell her I forced her into it, because I did. It wasn't necessary a nice way I did. Nor proper or right. She only forgave me and accepted me because it was me.

She loved me. A fact that I took pride in.

"Don't hurt her Yoongi. Or I'll make you impotent."

"Where will you get your grandchildren?" I chuckled but slightly fearful of my mother.

"Your brother." She states it so simply. My mother could not lose. Or it was that I could not win against her.

"I won't hurt her. Not anymore."

Mother looked at me knowingly but did not press for more. "Good. Now that you two are official. Her mother and I can start planning your wedding."

She squealed loudly to my dismay.

💠

Only a few more chapters!! Can't believe it's nearly ending...