•VI•

{Made some edits as the chapter numbers weren't showing up and some chapters were in italics...
This is very fluffy. It's cute. Just before the touch touch...you know.}

💠

It had been a week since I took her first, but it had not been the last. Another week passed as our relationship began to solidify.

I decided to take her on a date because it was long overdue. A date that should have involved just us.

Her and me. That's it.

But no...

Some asshole had interrupted our date.

It had been perfectly going well.

We watched a new zombie movie that had came out recently. It was fun and exciting but I had not paid attention since I was too busy kissing and touching her.

Her lips. Her cheeks, her fingers. Her arms, her hands. Anywhere she would allow me to. Then she got hungry.

I was fine with her hungry. I loved it when she ate. She was losing weight from all the activity she was getting and since she did not like to eat in the first place, I was glad she initiated the eating. We went to an Italian restaurant. It was someplace that she had chosen herself.

I obliged.

How could I not, not for my kitten.

It was there it went down hill. I met that bastard. It was after our food was done and we were waiting for the waiter to bring our change.

A tall, ugly-ass punk came to chat with my girlfriend. He had kissed her on the cheek.

"Who are you?" My teeth gritted as I glared at him. My kitten had let go of my hand the moment the asshole had called out her name. Possessively...

Fuck...I wanted to kill him.

"Oh..." he finally looked at me, as if he had just seen me. "Hello. I'm Minho. What is your relationship with my girlfriend?"

Double fuck. I was going to evaporate him.

I was about to stand up but she stopped me with her foot. She glided her foot up my leg and bit her lip as she silently begged me not to.

"Minho, this is Yoongi." He sat next to her and scooter close to her. My blood was boiling.

I didn't wait for the change. I didn't care.

As soon as I was on my feet I grabbed her wrists and pulled her up and left the store.

"Yoongi...please." She tugged at my fingers that gripped her too tight. "It hurts." I didn't listen. I couldn't hear it.

"Get in." When she didn't, I pushed her inside the car. "We are going home."

In the car she stared at me as I drove too fast, easily passing the speed limit. Even when her small soft hands came to touch my arm, my body only further tensed.

She was trying to calm me but it was having the opposite effect on me.

It only made me angrier...