Prologue

A/N: A bit of a movie reference this chapter.

???: Ahh, the famous Hunter that I have heard so much about or should I say (Y/N) (L/N). Former huntsman, graduated from Beacon but left that life to become a criminal. You do realize how much your head is worth, right?

You were strapped to a chair with quite a few wires attached to your head. Unfortunately, you weren't exactly in a doctor's office since you were suffering from shocks given to you by the electric chair. It was a rather painful experience since your executioner wanted to kill you this way.

(Y/N): Yeah, you caught me. Now you mind telling him to knock it off with the shocks?

???: I'm afraid I can't do that. You see, you've caused me quite a bit of trouble and I've lost a lot of business because of you. To think you could simply waltz in her and demand to take half of our profits after everything you've done to us?

(Y/N): Not like you've had any to begin with.

The mob boss was annoyed by your comment and gave the order to electrocute you even more. So, you spent the next few minutes under a lot more pain.

???: Now then, any last words before we finish you?

Your vision blurred as you were trying to recover from the shocks. From behind the person sending you shocks, stood a familiar woman with pink and brown hair. You began to chuckle knowing that your backup had finally arrived.

???: Can't think of anything so you decide to laugh?

(Y/N): You really had to bring that? At this time?

The mob boss felt a small tap on his shoulder and he turned around only to be knocked unconscious.

Small Timeskip

(Y/N): Oh wow, that's actually a pretty good flavor. You know Neo, you always know when to get me out of a bad mood.

???: Hey, quit playing games with me!

You sighed in annoyance since the mob boss interrupted your dessert time with the one and only, Neo. She even pouted since the person ruined the moment between the two of you.

(Y/N): You mind?

The mob boss struggled to break free from the electric chair that was once occupied by you.

(Y/N): *sigh* Whatever, we'll just step out for a moment so we can decide on what to do with you.

You set down your glass of ice cream on a nearby table before you and Neo exited the room to discuss important matters.

As soon as the two of you were outside of the room, the mafia boss struggled to break free once again except he seemed to have accidentally knocked over your ice cream. Unfortunately for the random mafia boss, the ice cream fell onto a set of exposed wires that were connected to the chair.

???: Shit.

With You and Neo

As the boss was being electrocuted by his own mistake, you and Neo were practically making out right outside the door. You weren't really going to discuss anything regarding the mafia boss in the first place since you already planned to kill him for torturing you. In fact, you simply wanted some alone time with Neo before returning to execute the boss.

So, the both of you eventually separated for oxygen and noticed a strange orange light. The two of you were confused until you realized it came from the execution room. You turned and saw that the mafia boss was burning alive as well as the fact that he continued to receive massive amounts of shock.

(Y/N): The hell? How did that happen?

Neo simply pointed, through the glass window, to a certain bowl of ice cream that was splattered on a few exposed wires.

(Y/N): Oh... Guess we gotta stop by for more.

The multi hair colored woman simply smiled before latching onto one of your arms. As the two of you walked away, you pulled out a set of keys weren't even yours.

(Y/N): Even if we couldn't get him to split his profits with us... Least I got the key to his kick ass sports car!

Neo smiled in delight as the both of you raced each other to the boss's garage before the mansion completely burned down since the fire began to spread. Luckily there were only unconscious hench men inside the mansion so the two got away with ease and a new set of wheels.

To be continued!