Part 2

(Y/N): Hmmm....

You were currently looking at the blueprints for the android that laid directly in front of you. It was rather odd that you decided to release the robotic girl from her chamber. Then again you decided to recruit her since she seemed to be rather useful and nobody seemed to want to buy the android since they didn't seem to believe you.

(Y/N): Their loss, these weapon designs for her are pretty kickass.

You were sorting through the programming to make a few slight changes. It seemed as though that the programmers wanted to make her seem human so you decided to keep the personality but with a twist.

(Y/N): Hey Neo come in here!

The pink and brown haired beauty walked inside the storage facility of your home to find you working on the computer wired to a orange haired girl. She already knew about the android that you kidnapped when the both of you were on vacation in Atlas.

(Y/N): Aaaand done!

The android slowly opened her eyes and immediately stood up to look at Neo.

???: Your clothes, give them to me!

Neo immediately stepped back in fear of a robot apocalypse until she heard you laughing. Even the accent that the android spoke in made your laughter even louder. She was fully clothed but you thought it would be even funnier to have her quote a certain movie.

???: I'm a cybernetic organism, living tissue over a metal endoskeleton.

Neo gave you a look that wanted you to stop with the joke.

(Y/N): Alright, alright. Penny, go into a full reboot.

Penny: No problemo.

She then looked at Neo once again.

Penny: I'll be back.

You snickered from her goodbye until you quickly broke into another laughing fit.

(Y/N): Can't beat the classics.

All of a sudden, sparks flew out of Penny's head and she stood still as if her batteries suddenly died.

(Y/N): Huh, don't what happened there. Maybe if I did this.

You opened the compartment located on her back to find the power source. The source seemed to have somehow burnt out so you decided to replace it with a spare located within in her sleeping chamber. Although, you decided to add something directly from your soul. A ball of light began to glow within your hand and it slowly disappear within the android. Penny began to glow for a moment until it disappeared within the power source. You quickly closed the compartment before the robotic body began to quickly radiate lightning, fire, and a strange purple energy until they quickly disappeared.

(Y/N): There.

Penny reopened her eyes and immediately scanned the room until she immediately found you.

Penny: Salutations! My name is-

(Y/N): Penny, yeah I know your name. Tell me your objective.

The orange haired android let out a bright smile before speaking.

Penny: To assist (Y/N) and Neo in espionage, combat operations, inventory control, and serve as the greatest bodyguard that Remnant will ever see! Anyone who stands in our way will be quickly terminated!

You snickered at the last word while Neo have you another annoyed look but she snickered as well.

Penny: With your permission of course!

(Y/N): Good, welcome to the team!

You patted her on the head which she smiled in delight. Neo was still unsure whether or not you would want a killer machine around then again you always had good judgement. She was almost like a daughter that you two never had.

You looked around the storage facility to find that it was quite a mess. You brought fourth a holographic list of items that were requested from multiple buyers. It was a good thing you activated Penny since you and Neo were in need of some help.

(Y/N): Alright, first thing's first... We need to reorganize all of this and find everything in this list by tomorrow.

Neo sighed since she knew how much of a hassle it would be to organize the entire room. You placed your arm around her shoulder to comfort her.

(Y/N): Come on, I feel the pain too but it won't be so bad with Penny here!

The both of you watched as the robotic girl quickly began to work at lightning speed.

(Y/N): Let's get to it!

Meanwhile, in your office, a notification revealed itself in your holographic monitor. An offer that was directly sent to you by a familiar name from your days in Beacon.

To be continued!

A/N: I've actually just realized that I have never mention Penny in any of my stories so may as bring her in here since I'm not gonna be doing a story for her for a while.