Part 8

(Y/N): We're here...

Everyone looked out of the windows to find themselves in a snowy wasteland along with a towering meteorite in the distance.

Ruby: Woah... Is that what we're trying to destroy?

(Y/N): Yeah, you must be having a hard time believing it.

Amber: Just how are we going to accomplish such a thing?

(Y/N): Easy, we "borrow" whatever digging tools Atlas will be bringing to create a hole large enough to fit these explosives.

You then point to a crate filled with deadly explosives.

(Y/N): Ever watch the movie with the asteroid?

Ranger: Oh geez...

(Y/N): *chuckle* Kidding, I have my own plan. These are just there for show.

You moved to a window to see the shard in the distance. You were oddly drawn to it, almost as if you wanted to reach out to it.

Neo tapped you on the shoulder before you looker at her to find her slightly worried.

(Y/N): ... Right...

Moving towards the vehicles, you turned to the team for your brief explanation.

(Y/N): I'm taking the last of it's power.

Neo: What?!

Everybody looked at the woman in surprise after her sudden outburst, especially because she had never spoken to anybody else. She quickly approached you and quickly grabbed ahold of your arms.

Neo: Do you know how dangerous that would be?!

(Y/N): Yeah... But there's no other way... If I destroy it to pieces then somebody can find a piece on accident. I'm the only one that can make sure the job is finished. Besides... I have a plan.

Neo only watched as you entered one of the vehicles.

(Y/N): Let's move out!

You heard the sounds of your designated team entering your vehicle. Neo took her spot in the seat directly next to you and simply let out an obvious sigh.

Neo: ... You're willing to let all of it go?

(Y/N): Yeah... If it's to keep the Light from falling into the wrong hands...

Flashback

(Y/N): ... Never thought it would have been you...

You were currently sitting in a bar having a drink while speaking to someone directly next to you.

???: Ozpin was going to send the request but I stopped him... It'd take off the stress from him since he was against your organization.

(Y/N): Even with your "mission"?

???: I've already dealt with most of them... But... I can't return to the others once its over...

(Y/N): So this is goodbye?

You turned to the cloaked person to find her finishing the last of her drink before leaving.

???:Yeah... Farewell, (Y/N).

(Y/N): ... Goodbye, Snow...

Flashback

(Y/N): *in thought* Wonder how she got the money in the first place...

You simply shook your head before starting the vehicle and began to drive outside of the ship.

(Y/N): Neo, I'm not exactly going to throw everything away at once... I have a plan.

Neo: Then tell us.

(Y/N): Its a bit of a surprise.

Of course, she let out a pout that you thought was cute. At least the interaction between the both of you were slowly going back to normal.

Meanwhile, both Ranger and Joanna were sitting in the back seat feeling uncomfortable from the small argument between you two.

Ranger: ... So has she always talked?

Joanna simply looked at the man's odd question as the four of you continued to approach the destination. At the same time, you snickered a little from the question while Neo rolled her eyes.

(Y/N): Remember the plan?

Ranger: Yeah, Yeah. You and Neo climb out once we're close so we can serve as distraction for Atlas. You two sneak by and the others are on Grimm duty... You sure you wanna leave it to them?

You reached for the radio system in the snow vehicle and turned on some music.

(Y/N): Well let's see... We've get an android using a bunch of swords with Light, a fall maiden, a scythe wielding girl with speed and a hidden power and a ninja cat faunus. I think they got this in the bag.

To be continued!