STAGE 3- b̥ͦl̥ͦu̥ͦe̥ͦ

🅝🅞 🅟🅞🅥

After about twenty minutes Lance was able to pull away from the bloodied toilet. Gasping desperately for air he clawed at his throat. Allura panically rolled him onto his side as dozens on beautiful sky blue flowers and pedals made their way up his throat and out his mouth. Lances breath began to smooth over after getting most of it out of his system.

"L-Lance are you-...a-alright?" She asked with a shaky and fearful voice.

"...yeah...yeah I think I'm gonna be okay. For now." He slowly sat up and Allura helped him off the floor. They flushed the toilet several times, cleaning as much as they could. Then rinsed Lances mouth, and left the bathroom. When they entered the room a small pepperoni pizza was on the counter Lance practically floated to that pizza. He dropped a twenty on the counter, immediately rushing over to the booth, shoving the biggest piece in his mouth. Allura just chuckled and ate hers more gracefully. After they ate Lances phone went off.

*Bing*

"Oh crap! Hunk texted me but I got distracted!" Lance said digging into his pajama pockets.

Allura was chewing so she just nodded and widened her eyes a bit.

Hunk: Hey Lance we were all wanting to head to the mall today wanna come?
ʀᴇᴄᴇɪᴠᴇᴅ 30 min ago

Hunk: So we're gonna go in like 20 minutes if you're going

Lance: Hey man! Sorry I just saw your message Yeah I'll get Allura too

Hunk: Awesome see you guys in a while.

"So?" The white haired girl asked.

"Sooo we're going to the mall."

Allura opened her mouth to respond but the little bell that alerts when someone's entered chimed. They looked back and Lance recognized the guy as one of the teenagers he goes to school with. They turned and saw Lotor walked out from behind the counter in a leather jacket and white t-shirt.

"Rolo! Hey man you'll close up tonight right?" Lotor asked.

"Yeah that's fine."
Lotor tossed rolo the keys and started walking out.

"Anyway Lance we don't have a ride, how are we gonna get there? Did they say they'd pick us up?"

Lotor stopped and listened in.

"Heh.. oh I didn't really think about that..." Lance said smiling nervously.

"Uh hey do you, need a ride somewhere?" The white haired boy chimed in.

"Yeah! To 'Space Mall', ya know up town." Lance answered energetically.

"Uh but we couldn't ask you to drive us there, it would be very rude. Lance." Allura gave Lance the 'don't invite yourself' 'mom look'.

"Oh.."

"No no I insist, really." Lotor tossed in.

"Then thank you that would be greatly appreciated." Allura and Lance got up and followed Lotor out to his CAR?!?!

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" Lance shouted seeing lotors vehicle.