Chapter 2

The next day...
Grace Pov

I was walking to school while texting with my best friends.
Janice: Where are you now Grace???
Susan: She's probably late again.
Me: I won't be late again. I'm reaching in 2 minutes.
Janice & Susan: Okay!

I finally reached school. When I was opening my locker. Mina slammed me against my locker and slapped me. Everyone looked at us.

"Bitch, you crossed the line." I said angrily. "Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it?" She said calmly.  I kicked her stomach and punched her face until she fainted. "Hey girls!! What's going on here?!" The principal, Ms Jung walked in on me punching Mina. "Grace, come to my office immediately! And someone bring Mina to the nurse's office." Ms Jung commanded.

---In the principal's office---

I walked in awkwardly and saw a boy almost the same age as me sitting beside Ms Jung.  His name tag has written 'Jung Hoseok'. I think he may be Ms Jung's son.

"Hoseok-ah, go out for awhile. I will have a few words with Grace." Ms Jung told Hoseok.

Hoseok nodded.

---After having a talk with Ms Jung---

I went out and headed to the rooftop. The rooftop is always the place I let out my anger. When I opened the rooftop door, I saw a familiar figure sitting on the bench.

When I walked towards, the figure looked back and I figured out it was Hoseok. I went and sat down beside him.

"Hi, my name is Jung Hoseok but you can call me J-Hope." He said reaching his hand forward. "My name is Grace Teoh, nice to meet you." I reached for his hand  and shook it politely.
"Why were you in the principal's office?" He asked. "I got in a fight with Mina." I exclaimed. "You fought with the school's queenka?" His eyes widen.
"Yeah.." I replied. "Wow, you're brave." He said shooked. "Nah, it's nothing." I said shyly. It was quiet for a moment. "So wanna be friends?" He asked. "Sure!" I said excitedly.

We exchanged numbers and went back to class.

It was already break time, so I went to the cafeteria and look for Janice and Susan. I saw them eating with a group of guys, so I went there. "Oh, Grace! Where have you been?" Janice said worried. "Principal's office.." I said with no emotion. "WHY?!!" Susan screamed. Everybody was looking at us.
"I fought with Mina." I said.

"Wow!!" Both Janice and Susan shouted.
"So.. who are these guys?" I asked.
"Oh. They are BTS." She said.
Each of them stood up and introduced themselves.

"Guys meet Grace" Susan said.

"Annyong-haseyo, Kim Namjoon imida."
"Annoying-haseyo, Kim Seokjin imida."
"Annyong-haseyo, Min Yoongi imida. Swag."😎
"Annyong-haseyo, Park Jimin imida."
"Annyong-haseyo, Kim Taehyung imida. Bwiiii~"✌🏻
Annyong-haseyo, Jeon Jungkook imida."

I swear some of them are weird. 😂

"Guys! Sorry I'm late. I was-" he stoped talking when he saw me.
"Oh hi Grace!" He said.
"Hoseok, you know her?" BTS, Janice and Susan questioned him.
"Of course, she's my friend." Hoseok said winking at me. I blushed.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Guys, I hope you like this chapter. The next chapter will be J-Hope's Pov. Thank you guys for your support.💓
                                                  -Author-