Chapter 9

J-Hope's Pov

"Hoseok!! Get up. Someone's here to see you." Mom shouted.
"Ok. I'm up." I said.
When I got down I was shocked to see my ex Jessica. See saw me and ran to me.
"Hey babe! Miss me?" She smirked.
"Wtf are you doing here?" I asked.
"I'm here to get you back. Away from that bitch Grace." She said.
"How did you know Grace?" I growled.
"I have my ways." She smiled.
"If you ever hurt her, you'll regret it." I said.
"Well, I can't promise that." She smirked once again.
"Bye I'll go now~" She said while kissing my cheek. I just rolled my eyes.
"Mom, why did you even let her in?!" I said angrily.
"She said if I don't let her in she'll do something to you." Mom said.
"That bitch..." I said.

Flashback...
I saw my crush Jessica walking home. I ran after her and she noticed me. "Hey Hoseok. What's up?" She said smiling. "U-umm, I just wanted to tell you that I really like you. On the first day I met you I realized that you're the one for me. Will you go out with me?" I asked shyly. "Sure!!" She said happily. I hugged her and she hugged back.

2 months past,
Jessica was acting weird. She kept saying that she has to meet someone everyday. And she always comes back late. She stayed at my house because she has no place to stay.
So one day, I decided to follow her.
"Bye babe!" She kissed my cheek. "Bye." I smiled. When she got out, I went to my room and changed into a black jacket, jeans and put on a face mask. I followed her into a dark alley. Awhile later, I heard smooching noises. I was curious so I took my phone out and on the flashlight. I saw Jessica making out with a boy. When she noticed I was there, she smirked. "Let's break up, Hoseok!" She said. "What?!" I said angrilyq. "I just used you for your money, do you think I really loved you?" She laughed. "I walked towards her and slapped her. "Don't ever let me see you again!!" I screamed and walked away. "I'll be back.." She said. I can feel her smirking behind. Ugh!! Why did I even fall for her in the first place?!
Flashback ended.
I plopped on my bed and grabbed my hair in frustration. "WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO COME BACK?!!!" I screamed. "I fucking hate her." I said.
She said she'll hurt Grace and I can't let that happen. I have to tell the guys.

Read the text below👇🏻👇🏻
Me: Hey guys. Remember Jessica?
Maknae: Yeah..
Joonie: Yeah. Why.
MommaJin: That slut!
TaeTae: Calm down.
Me: She's back.
Yoongs: She's nuts.
Chim: She came back to take you away???
Me: @Chim you're smarter than I thought.
Maknae: What about Grace?
Me: She said she'll hurt Grace if I don't go back to her.
MommaJin: She wouldn't dare.
TaeTae: Grace will be fine. She even killed Mina.
Joonie: Oh yea. I forget about that.
Yoongs: Me too..
Maknae: Pfft.. grandpas
Joonie: You foetus.
Me: That's enough. We better figure out an idea.
Me: Bye I gotta go.
TaeTae: Byeee!!
Yoongs: Bye. I'm gonna go take a nap.
MommaJin: Bye kids.
Joonie: 👋🏻👋🏻
Maknae: So long.
Chim: Bye guys!!!!
Text ended.

I'm gonna tell Grace about this tomorrow. I wish she'll understand.

We won't break up right?

Hey guys!! I will update these days. I hope you guys like this chapter. Thanks for your support!!
Author😙💓