Chapter 8

The Next Morning...
Grace's Pov

I woke up due to the sound of my alarm. I immediately turned it off because it was a Saturday. I decided to go out with Janice and Susan.

Read the texts below👇🏻👇🏻
Me: Hey. Do you guys wanna hang out today??
Susan is typing....
Janice: Sure. Time?
Susan is typing....
Me: How about we meet at the mall by 1:30?
Janice: Ok.
Susan: Sure!
Me: Wtf
Janice: Just what I expected.
Susan: what-_-
Me: Well then see you guys later~ bye. xx

I looked at my clock and it was already 11:45. I decided to take a hot bath. After 15 minutes, I put on some light makeup and wore a simple and casual outfit.
1:00
I decided to walk to the mall since it's not far from my home. I reached there at 1:25, I still have 5 minutes to spare.
I sat on a bench waiting for them. Suddenly I heard someone laughing really loud behind me. When I turned around, I saw Janice trying to cover Susan's mouth because she was laughing really loud. Everyone was looking at them, Susan stopped and cleared her throat while walking towards me.
"What the hell, Susan? You sounded like a horse." I laughed. "I just saw a meme of Seventeen's Vernon on Instagram. It's really funny!!" Susan laughed. "That's enough!!" Janice said frustrated. "Oh guys. I want to tell you that me and J-Hope are officially dating." I said bluntly. "OMGG!!!" Janice and Susan squealed. "Congrats!" Susan said.
"Thanks. Let's go now." I said.
We were walking into a store called Forever 21. When we went in, we saw BTS picking out some outfits. I saw Janice went behind Jungkook and scaring him. "Ahhh" Jungkook screamed. "Bwahahahahahaha!!" Janice laughed.
I walked towards BTS and greeted them while I saw J-Hope walking beside me and putting his arms on my shoulder.
"Hey babe~" J-Hope said. "BABE??" BTS said together. "Yeah. Me and Grace are dating." J-Hope said while smiling at me. "Yah! Our hope has a girlfriend!!" Jin said. "Congrats hyung!" Jungkook said. "Mind giving me some dating tips?" Jungkook whispered to J-Hope. "Who do you like??" J-Hope asked. "J-janice.." J-Hope's eye widen. "What?!" J-Hope shouted. "Shhh!" Jungkook shushed him. "What's going on?" Janice said. "Oh it's nothing." J-Hope said while giving Jungkook a slight smirk.
"Oh yeah, I've been wanting to know how did you get rid of Mina's body?" Namjoon asked. "I have my ways." I smirked. "What ways?" The 4D ailen asked. "I payed some men to get rid of her body." I replied. "Ooh. Okay." All of them said.
"Enough chatting. Let's go pay for our stuff." Jimin said.
After all that chatting, I realized that I haven't picked out an outfit yet. I decide to buy a white crop top and a blue skirt.
When I was about to give my money to the cashier lady, a hand suddenly swiped his card onto the machine and payed for all of my stuff. I looked up and saw J-Hope smiling. "Thank you, Hobi. I will pay you back." I smiled. "You're welcome, babe. And you don't have to pay me back." J-Hope smiled while intertwining our hands. I smiled back at him.
It was already 5:00 and we decided to go back home.
___________________________
Hi. I'm sorry to tell you guys that I won't be updating in 2 weeks due to exams. After my exams, I'll update. Hope you guys like this chapter.
                                      Love,
                                                Author.❤️