Chapter 12

Jungkook's Pov

The next morning.....
When I woke up, I realized that I was still in the hospital. I felt a slight pressure on my lap. When I looked down, I saw Janice sleeping on my lap. She's so cute. I've fallen for her since the day I saw her. Her features are so perfect. Maybe I should confess before it's too late.
Suddenly I heard a groan. Janice sat up from my lap and her eyes were half open. Her face was just so puffy, I feel like pinching her cheeks.
"Good morning, Kookie." She said. "Good morning." I smiled.
"Does your legs hurt?? I'm quite heavy." She chuckled.
"No. It's okay. You're not that heavy." I said. She smiled.

"Umm, Janice. I have something to tell you." I said nervously. "What is it?" She asked.
"I like you, I mean I love you. Since the first day I saw you. You're just perfect and different from any girl in school. I really hope you could give me a chance to be your boyfriend." I blushed.
"Kookie, actually I like you too." She smiled.
"So.. will you be my girlfriend??" I asked.
"Of course!" She hugged me.
I pecked her lips and she blushed.

Grace's Pov

I opened my eyes and found Hobi still sleeping on the sofa beside my hospital bed. I got out from bed and went to drink some water. I went beside Hobi and admire his features.
"What did I do to deserve a boyfriend like you?" I asked.
"Hmm..." Hobi groaned.
"Oh you're up!" I said happily.
"Why aren't you in bed? Are you okay? Does your head hurts?" He showered me with questions.
"Woah, relax. I'm perfectly fine." I laughed.
"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you." He said softly.
"Don't worry. I'm fine. It's not you fault anyways." I said.
Janice and Jungkook came rushing in. "OMG! Grace. Are you okay?!" Janice asked worriedly.
"Yeah, I'm fine." I said.
She sighed in relief.
"So guys. Me and Janice are officially dating." Jungkook said. My eyes widen. "What?!" Me and Hobi chirped.
"Since when?" I asked.
"Since 15 minutes ago." Janice said.
"I totally ship you guys. The J couple." Hobi said.
Janice and Jungkook chuckled.
"Congrats guys." I said.
"Where's the boys and Susan?" Hobi asked.
"They're still sleeping." Jungkook said. "Oh, Susan's here too?" I asked.
"Well, duh." Janice said.
"Oooh." I said.
"I'm gonna go wake them up." Jungkook said.
"I'll come with you!" Janice chirped.
Jungkook nodded.

When they went out, the doctor came in.

"So, Ms Teoh. How are you feeling today?" The doctor asked.
"I'm quite well." I smiled.
"That's good." The doctor replied.
"There's one more thing that you should be aware of." The doctor said seriously.
"What is it, doctor?" I asked.
"The bullet hit right into your right chest and sometimes it might cause it to be painful. So you must not do any wild sports." The doctor said.
"Okay, doctor." I said.
The doctor leaves.
I whined.
"You headed the doctor, no wild sports." Hobi smirked.
"But I need to. I'll be fat if I don't exercise." I said.
"You're already thin. If you want to be thinner, your puffy cheeks will disappear and I can't pinch them anymore." Hobi said.
I shrugged.

The boys, Janice and Susan came in.
"For gods sake, Grace. There's cuts everywhere." Susan said.
"They're just cuts." I said.
"Hmm. If you say so." Susan said.

One of the nurse came in, "Ms Teoh, you may leave later." She said. I nod and thanked her.
She bowed and shot a wink to Jungkook. She put up a call me sign.
Janice was so pissed she dragged the nurse out and talked to her.

Janice's Pov

I saw the nurse shot a wink to Jungkook aka my boyfriend. I was so pissed I dragged her out of the room.
"Get off of me. Who do you think you are?" She said.
"Who am I? What's my name? I am the girlfriend of the boy you shot a wink to. And my name is Janice. And you're misbehaving, must I talk the doctor in charge of you?" I said.
She just rolled her eyes.
"Keep rolling your eyes, maybe you'll find a brain behind." I said and she immediately stomped away.
I turned around and saw Jungkook stood there speechless.
"I didn't know my girlfriend can talk back." He said.
"Well, you still have so much to know." I said and pecked his cheeks.
We intertwined our hands and head back to Grace's room.

Yoooo armies!! I still have 8 more episodes until this book is complete. Go and read my new book called Friends With Gangsters / Bts FF.
Thank you guys🙏🏻❤

Love u guys😙💓