Harry Potter x Shy!Reader

Harry Potter in anime, so cute!! (/・ω・)/

To let you know:

(Y/N) = Your Name
(L/N) = Last Name
(H/L) = Hair Length
(H/C) = Hair Color
(E/C) = Eye Color

Requested by @KACEY_ELISSE_BLACK

Narrator's POV

The Yule Ball is tomorrow, the boys are now asking some girls to be their date at the Yule Ball, but this very shy and very adorable girl, who has a (L/H) (H/C) with (E/C) orbs, name (Y/N) (L/N), and a Griffyndor.

Well, actually, many boys are an asking her to be their date at the Yule Ball, because of how adorable she is, but she's always declining their offer. Do you know why? Oh, I'll tell you why, because she is too shy of course.

She didn't really want to attend the Yule Ball, just because of her shy personality. Her best friend, Ginny, told her to step out of her shell and be confident.

She tried it once, but gave in, because of how difficult it is to her. Ginny was now currently now hanging out with (Y/N) in the library having a conversation.

"(Y/N), my best friend, you really have to step out of your little shell, you know if you'll always stay shy your social life will be you know, nothing will change, " Ginny said while reading a book.

"W-well you see I-I really don't mind at all, " (Y/N) smiled a little, Ginny looked at her with a 'really? ' face and said,  "You don't mind? Come on (Y/N) OK lighten up, you know all, well some, boys asked you to be their date at the Yule Ball, just give them a chance. "

"B-but I don't really wanna attend the Yule Ball, i-it's embarrassing, " (Y/N) looked down at her hands, Ginny sighed, then an idea popped at her heard and smirked, "Wouldn't be sad, Harry was going to attend the Yule Ball, hmm, maybe I could ask him. "

"Wha-what!? " Ginny stands up and points her index finger at (Y/N), "Aha! You wanted Harry to be your date! Haha! " (Y/N) looked at her only best friend blushing in embarrassment, "H-how do you know that-that!? " Ginny winked in silliness and stick her tongue out, "Strategy girl, strategy~."

"O-okay, fine, I really do like to go, b-but with H-harry, because l-like him, a lot,  b- but I don't think he wanted me to b-be his date, " (Y/N) sadly said, Ginny smiled and patted her back, "Don't worry, I think he really wanted to be your date, he really wanted to ask you but his too shy to ask because of how adorable you are! "

"Really? " (Y/N) looked at Ginny in disbelief, "Yes really now go on, aks him to be your date! " Ginny gave (Y/N) a big thumbs up, (Y/N) stands up also with a brave face and said, "O-okay I will! Thank you very much, Ginny, for your the best of the best friend I could ever wish for! " (Y/N) gave Ginny a sweet hug and let's go, then walk out to find Harry.

~Meanwhile~

"C'mon Harry, you can do it! " Ron cheered for Harry to give more confidence, "Yeah Harry, don't worry, (Y/N) really wanted to be your date, " Hermione agreed to Ron while giving Harry a big thumbs up, "Okay okay, I'm really gonna ask her right now, thank you guys see ya!" Harry then ran away.

"He's now a real man! I'm so proud of you to mate! " Ron fakely wiped his fake tears, Hermione then punched Ron by the shoulders, "Oh shut up Ron! "

~At Harry~

Harry's POV

I started looking for (Y/N) at the hallways when I bumped into something-- or someone -- causing me to stumble with the person being me on top of the person.

I rubbed my head to contain my vision to defeat blurriness, I got up and looked at the person I bumped with, then my eyes widen seeing (Y/N) was the one who bumped with me.

"Ah! (Y/N) s-sorry to bump in you, I-I didn't mean to! " I started panicking as (Y/N) got up but failed miserably, I help her to get up by pulling her up.

"Ugh, n-no i-it's okay, H-harry it's my fault! " (Y/N) blaming herself, "N-no it's my fault I didn't watch where I was going! I'm very truly sorry!!" (Y/N) gave me a weak smile but an adorable smile that makes my heart flutter, "N-no it's my fault, really y-you do t have to apologize or even blame yourself, I-I'm alright now. "

I signed in defeat and breathe in, breather out, "(Y-Y/N) I have something t-to tell you something, " (Y/N) looked at me with her very adorable face that makes my mind blow at her adorableness, "W-well I have something to t-tell you too, b-but out can go first, " "N-no you go first (Y/N).

"No, you go first"
"No, you go first"
"You go first! "
"No, you go first! "

I sighed in defeat, "How about, we both say it in sync, " (Y/N) sighed and nodded at me.

1...2...3

"I really like you, and will you be my date at the Yule Ball!? " we both look at each other with a shocked face plastered across our faces, "Y-you really mean it? " (Y/N) stuttered while blushing cutely, "Yes, and I really love you (Y/N), but I thought you don't feel the same way, but I was wrong, I wanted to say it again, (Y/N) will you be mine and my date at the Yule Ball? "

(Y/N) ran towards me and tackled me with a bear hug, I hugged back very tightly. (Y/N) looked at me with her most adorable sparkling (E/C) eyes, "Yes I'll be your date and I'm all yours now! "

I hugged (Y/N) again, and kissed her on the lips with love, I can feel (Y/N) kissed back. It later longer, because we ran out of breathing.

"Love you, my adorable girlfriend, ~"

"love you too, my sweet boyfriend! "

Extended End:

No One's POV

Hermione, Ron, and Ginny were sneakily sniping at the new boyfriend and girlfriend,  "EEKK!! They're so perfect for each other!! " Ginny squealed, "Shush they'll hear us! " Hermione shushed Ginny, "BLOODY CONGRATS YOU GUYS IM SO BLOODY PROUD OF YOU!!! WOOHOOOO!!! "

"RON!!! "

(Y/N) and Harry noticed them and Harry glared at the three sneakers, "Is this the signal to run? " Ron asked the two girls beside him, "Yeah I think we should run then! "

Then they ran away from Harry: who was now chasing them, leaving (Y/N) smiling.

Best day ever! (/・ω・)/

Yay! My very first requested one-shot! I'm so happy today, I don't know why but I feel like it! I'm energetic today so probably I'll publish another one shot, don't forget to comment and vote! Thank you for reading!

I wanted to share this very funny vine that I watched earlier so why not share, enjoy for watching this video!

The video

So did you laugh or grin? Well, comment down below so I could know what's your reaction at the video vine. Goodbye guys have a nice day!!

Words all in all including this: 1241 words

Edited: 02/08/19