Zombies Can Love Too

Requested by: Me

Zombie Apocalypse AU
Shoto Todoroki x Zombie!Male!Reader

Warning: May contain bad words and some other bad stuff? Ah yeah!

Your POV

It was the day where every people in the whole Japan turn zombies because of an virus where it spreads out deadly sick that can turn everyone a zombie. Well you know I am also, oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself, I am (M/N) (L/N) and yes you heard me I am a dead zombie now.

Well if your really curious what happened to me when I got infected by a zombie then here it is.

Flashback: On what happened before the zombie apocalypse

I was hanging out with my friends at the rooftop of UA . We were having a nice conversation until the alarm started ringing. My friends were panicking and was scared on what's going to happen. When I look what happened down there a pack of zombies were invading our school.

I told them to follow and send them way out. When me and my friends are from a abandoned junkshop, my friends started hiding from a place where the zombies won't find them. While I was finding some weapon to use at killing some zombies cause I'm here to protect my friends!

"(M/N) are you sure about this?" Shoto my best friend ask with a trace of worry in his voice.

I nodded and said, "Don't worry about me I'll deal with this zombies by myself, you go hide with the others and if the zombies came in here I want you to run and hide somewhere. You don't have to worry about me! Just go and hide! "

Shoto's eyes filled with regrets and apologized then ran and hide somewhere. I then continued to find some weaponry then I spotted something really cool! A bat with nails on the top tip of it.
I grab the bat with nails in it and readied myself.

Then I started hearing many footsteps then a bunch of zombies are coming towards me then I ran towards and started killing them. What I didn't notice is that I got bitten by a zombie on the back of neck. I screamed in pain but I have to fight back.

"GUYS YOU HAVE TO RUN NOW!!! " I shouted very loud that they could hear me. Then I heard another scream if terror. Oh no another human you got to be kidding me!!

I was about to ran towards the human but I feel very dizzy and I can't breathe properly. This is it, my life ends here already. I hope my friends were still safe and sound....

End of flashback

Yeah I know pretty tragic, but at least my friends are alright....at least? Who am I kidding I dont even know if they're still alive or not! I'm being so stupid again. Who cares anyway I am a heartless zombie, why do I still have care for them? Damn I couldn't even feel my heart beats anymore.

So currently I am with some other zombies by a junkshop, huh that looks very familiar. Wait I remember! It was where we hid well except for me.
You obviously know the answer right? So you don't have ask me some questions.

Bang! Bang!

I heard a gun fired up close by from the junkshop. Ah, maybe that's why those zombies all gather around there. I walk towards where the gun fired up and for my surprise their faces we're so familiar...... no wait they can't be!!