Special Valentine's Day Pt.1

Harry Potter

Harry: *notices you then walk over to you and smile* Hey there (Y/N), how are you?
Your answer:
Harry: Oh that's good to hear then! By the way I have something for you....
Your answer:
Harry: *smiles sweetly at you and grabs your hands with his caressing it* Well I want you to close your eyes before I'll give you something.
*you close your eyes*
Harry: *puts something on top if your head and something in your hands* Now you can open your eyes
*you open your eyes*
[Something in your head is a flower crown]
[Something in your hands is a wrapped heart chocolate inside a box]
Your answer:
Harry: *chuckles* I'm glad you like them! *smiles sweetly at you* Happy Valentine's Day (Y/N)!

Ron Weasley

Ron: (Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/N)! Hey wake up your daydreaming again *sighs* why do you have to be like this?
Your answer:
Ron: By the way I have something to give you later so meet me at the black lake!! *runs away*
[After all the periods]
Ron: S-so you really came, *sighs in relief* I thought you aren't coming...
Your answer:
Ron: Anyways h-here! *gives you a heart chocolate* H-h-happy Valentine's day!!! I h-hope you like it!!
Your answer:
Ron: That's good to hear! *gives you a cute smile*
Happy Valentine's day (Y/N)!

Draco Malfoy

Draco: Hey (Y/N), we're gonna be late! Geez your such a heavy sleeper...
Your answer:
Draco: I'm not rude, I'm just stating the facts you know!
Your answer:
Draco: Okay enough talking cause we're gonna run late! *grabs by the hand and drags you with him*
Such a slow poke....
Your answer:
Draco: Hey after school I have something to tell you...
Your answer:
Draco: Don't ask more questions dam'mit !
[After all the classes]
Draco: I thought your not coming well that's quite shocking...
Your answer:
Draco: H-here! *gives you a chocolate flower roses *
Your answer:
Draco: You don't have to be embarrassed *smiles gently to you* Happy Valentine's day (Y/N) ...

-------
That's all folks next up is the PT. 2