Caught You!

A/N: Hope you y'all enjoy reading!

Ron Weasley x !Evil¡Reader

"Ron Weasley! What is the meaning of this!? " your voice boomed throughout the hallways, glaring at your boyfriend whilst he frozed at his current position and stares at you with big eyes. "Walking around at this hour, what are you trying to do!? "

You, (Y/n) Wood; the younger sister of Oliver Wood, Ravenclaw and a prefect, just caught your boyfriend walking around the hallway at curfew, again, "U-uh... I—uh.... " he tried to utter some words but it seems like he's stuck.

"Hmmm?? " you raised an eyebrow at him as you pull your arms close to your chest, as he tried to find the words, "Ah, I was just... going to piss? " he questioned and you only rolled your eyes. "Ron, there's a bloody bathroom at your dorm! How can you—ugh... forget it just go back to your dorm.

Ron frowned at you but nonetheless, he followed what you ordered him to and went back to his dorm. You released a sigh of annoyance as you ran your hands through your luscious (H/c) hair and then proceeded on going back to your room.

Classes has been pretty hectic to you, but glad that it has ended anyways. Now it was nighttime, you started on roaming around the hallways to inspect some wizards and witches roaming around the hallway like what prefects always do.

You heard small pads echoing throughout the hallways as you let your guard up and followed where the pads where coming. Then...

" Ron! What are you doing at this hour, again? " you saw him flinch when you called him. "If I'm going to catch you walking around, I'll pinch you! "

Ron snorted and slyly smiles, "Pinch, really? " then that made you think for a different punishment which Ron quickly regrets on challenging you when he saw your smirk making his sly smile disappear, "Hmm... nevermind the pinch, I got a better one. "

"R-Ron! What in the bloody hell are you wearing a girl's uniform!? " Harry almost spit hid coffee on Ron, but successfully refrained, "Don't fucking bloody ask, " Ron spats as he ignored the stares and whispers on everyone and continued on eating. "Is this your lover's punishment for you? "

"How in the bloody hell do you know? " Harry shrugged and pointed at your direction, "(Y/n) was looking very happy, " he pointed out resulting on Ron smacking his arm. "Hey! Stop that! "

"Hey guys, sorry I'm—bloody hell Ron, why are you wearing that, " Harry tried to stop himself from crying when Hermione just gasped on seeing what she just saw right now. "Your legs are so hideous. "

"Hey! My legs aren't hideous they're gorgeous! " Ron sassed whilst Hermione only rolled her eyes and started eating her breakfast.

"Agh... you got to be kidding me! " Ron quitely whines as he tried to sneak again going back to his dorm. He was very close on grabbing the knob but then—

"What's this? What's this? Ron, caught you again, " an evil chuckle was heard from you as your steps were getting louder and louder once it was merely close to Ron's hearing. "You know you'll be wearing a female's uniform again. "

"Not until you catch me love! " this caught you off guard and Ron took this as a chance to sprint a run throughout the hallway.

"H-hey! Oh bloody c'mon!!!! " you chased your goofball of a boyfriend. You saw him running down the stairs and you followed where he was until you missed a step at on of the stairs making you to let out a squeak and closed your eyes tightly.

You didn't feel a hard impact at all, instead, you landed on a soft and comforting arm. Slowly opening your eyes, it revealed Ron holding you in his arms while smirking.

"Caught you. "

Eeeeyyyyyyyy, ain't that such a smooth and fluff thing?? Hope you guys enjoy reading anyways! See y'all in the next one-shot! Baiibaiiii!!!!

Next up!

— Feel the Same • Draco Malfoy
— Señorita • Harry Potter
—more to come!