Lucky To Have You as Our Master!!

Requested by: None Other Than Me

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Well I have a reason, and it's cause I'm bored. I feel so lonely in my house just doing nothing, well also because I don't have someone to talk with aside from my family. Anyways enjoy reading!                                                                                                                                                 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Touken Ranbu Swords x Master!Angel-Like!Reader

On a bright and sunny day, all of the swords began to play. While their master are also there to stay, watching them all to play. The master was very lucky, that she have a playful, entertaineful, and energetic swords (I don't have a other word to type tho).

They were all the master's favorite swords. Except for a one sword, cause his the most favorite of their master. Well the swords don't mind because all of them were the master's favorite. Well if your very curious who it is, it's nine other than...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

All of them!! Cause I was just kidding! Well you have a reason why their all your favorite, cause their a positive person that likes everyone to smile! That's the reason.

But currently, you hang out with Mikazuki, and Kogitsunemaru, sitting on the porch(?)in the edge of the house; taking of how life is sometimes difficult and sometimes complicated. Well it's not my reason that you have a conversation like that.

"So how's your day you two?? " you asked the both of them.

"Ah, well it's quite fun and peaceful living here with the other swords and also you Aruji-sama, " said Mikazuki while taking a sip of his favorite coffee, smiling so happily.

"Same goes for Mikazuki, Aruji-sama, it is really quite fun and peaceful, " Kogi agreed with Mikazuki while giving you a warm smile.