Talk To Me

I adore this picture so much, I kept on staring at it while playing Boys by Charlie XCX, it's just so me.

Requested by: Myself-Because-I'm-Bored

~~~Nakigitsune x Saniwa! Reader~~~

Today was the day, all swords can finally have their rest day for the whole day. They were so happy, while their master, you obviously is pouting cutely. Mikazuki notice your pouting state of yours and sat beside you.

"You look sad Aruji-sama, is something that matters? " Mikazuki ask you, concern.

"Well I don't know.... Well... uhm.... there is one.... " You answered a little hesitant to tell him.

"You can tell me Aruji-sama, I'll always be here by your side, " Mikazuki gave you a sweet smile, cause you to smile back, then pout back.

"Well I wanna hear Nakigitsune's voice, of course he is always silent, he never talk to me nor making some conversation with us. WAAAHHH! I WANNA HEAR HIS VOICE!! " You started demanding.

"Aha ha ha, your so kawaii while doing that, Aruji-sama, ha ha ha, " Mikazuki commented.

"Mikaaaaaaa, help meeeee, " you started pouting more, while hugging Mikazuki's arm.

Little did you know that Nakigitsune was watching you two from afar, with his kitsune friend, and was jealous, cause you see has was growing feelings for his master when he came here in citadel.

"Hey, Naki why don't you go join to their conversation, and talk with them? " his kitsune friend suggested, and Nakigitsune nodded.

Nakigitsune walk towards the two. You heard a footsteps coming closer to you two. Then you look around and saw Nakigitsune. You gave Nakigitsu a greeting smile, causing Nakigitsu to blush, but was lucky cause he was wearing his mask.

----silence-------

"Ah! Aruji-sama I have to go to Kogitsu, talk to you later Aruji-sama, " Mikazuki walked away leaving the two silencely.

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

"Aruji-dono, " Naki suddenly said, which made you flinch and surprise at the same time.

"A-ah! Yes? "

"I wanted to tell....something... "

"And what's that something, Naki? "

"W-well... I----"

"--He likes you Aruji! " kitsune confessed Nagi's confession.

"E-eh? R-really? "

"Y-yes, since I came here in citadel..... "

"N-nakigitsune I....l-love you too! "

You hug Nakigitsune tightly, showering him since sweet kisses at both of his cheeks.

Fin

Next up:

>Hate and Love You - A drarry one-shot