What Happens In Vegas..

January 2, 2017
Las Vegas , Nevada

Lauren Brooks

I don't remember the last birthday I spent without my friends. However , this birthday was different . Jeremy surprised me with a trip to Vegas on the 31st . Since my birthday was today , he wanted us to have a day to chill here . At some point we made a decision and I'll definitely say I'm happy I made it but I also feel very overwhelmed . Posting my picture for my birthday on Instagram , I knew I would have to turn my phone off for at least 3 Days.

Powering off my phone , I watched Jeremy try to get the Cliquot opened

Powering off my phone , I watched Jeremy try to get the Cliquot opened. It was so funny , first of all Jeremy doesn't drink often so to see him popping this bottle was amusing .

"Babe let me help you ", I said walking toward him in the suites kitchen .

Like clockwork , when I went to grab the bottle his phone started to blow up.

"What the fuck ? I told my workers I was on vacation and don't call me", he mumbled looking down at his phone.

" Who is it?", I asked innocently

He just glared at me showing me a screenshot of my Instagram post

"Really Lo, I thought we were going to wait" , he spoke scrolling on his phone

"Dave just hit my line , see what you started", he walked closer to me and started to kiss my neck and wrapped his hands around y'all waist .

He threw his phone across the room and we proceeded to the bedroom and begin our honeymoon ..

Kaiden Taylor

After Christmas , I was on the next flight back to LA. Me and Chris had talked while I was in Jersey and I told him what was going on . After I convinced him that the baby wasn't his , he said he wanted to talk even more . I believe the way I cut things off wasn't fair to him. I can't say that I was in love with him but I did love him. Chris was someone I could never imagine myself with ever in this lifetime but he was nothing like I used to read.

So here I was sitting at my favorite LA restaurant Crustaceans, waiting for him to arrive . I glanced at my watch that read 3:15pm , he should be here any minute . I scrolled my Instagram and my eyes bugged at the post I saw . Lauren got married , what the hell. It's funny you could be with someone forever and then be with someone else a short time and that's who you marry . As I reflected on my thoughts , Chris walked up to the table .

"Wassup", he spoke

"Hey", I got up to hug him

The hug was long and after he just looked at

"Wow , you really are pregnant . I'm just shocked"

"Yeah, she's growing . This is so awkward"

We took our seats across from each other and just stared for a moment

"I just want to start by saying I'm sorry for the way things ended. We had something so good and I could figure out what I wanted . Ryan was my first love and unfortunately liquor brought back old feelings . It had nothing to do with you , even though we were trying to figure stuff out . I still
owe you an apology ", I told him with full sincerity

"I understand , I know we were having a bad time . So I can't really be mad . I think we can be great friends . You have been one of my best friends since we met and I appreciate you"

"I'm moving to Jersey in a couple months , so I hope in that time we can't work on our friendship", I told him

"That's cool, let's order . You want the garlic noodles don't you greedy ass", he laughed

Braelyn Taylor

Sitting in my New York showroom , I went over designs when I got a text.

Nelly Boo : I guess we were right about Lo getting down the aisle before us.

With that she attached a screenshot from Lo's Instagram. I was in shock . Knowing Lo she turned her phone off . I was in disbelief that she even posted it. That showed me that Lauren was changing and not as guarded . It seems she was living freely and I was happy as long as she was.

"Damn Shad , you lost a good one ", I mumbled to myself

I'm sure I would talk to her soon , I wanted the scoop. She was so happy lately , I can't be mad at that . 

David Brewster

Putting my cigar out sitting in my warehouse office , I was a little vexed about some shipments . That really showed me I needed to start preparing for retirement. I had made all the money I needed , invested and made it quadruple times over . At this point Brielle's colleges fund was well over $250k and my club was still doing well. With Brae's two stores , we should be out of this shit by June according to Brae's books. I had a new club opening in March , so I was ready to break even.

"You seen this shit ?", Rashad busted in my office showing me a phone

"What ? Nigga what's going on , busting in my shit like you crazy"

"Lo married"

"Hell no , let me see"

I looked at a screenshot of a post Lo wrote , I wasn't surprised but I did have questions .. so I hit Remy line

Poor Rashad looked stressed , I didn't feel bad for him . What was she supposed to do wait for him to grow up? However, I was a little annoyed cause he ain't talk to us about even proposing ....

——————————————

I wanted to go into detail about a lot of the choices the characters have made . Maybe try to give a deeper view of the characters , based on how they handle relationships . Like how Brae stayed after she found out Dave got someone pregnant , but when Lauren found the secret apartment she was out. I think they handle relationships based on how they were raised . Braelyn only really had her siblings and grandparents . She is willing to do whatever to keep her family together because she is chasing what she doesn't remember seeing growing up .
Where as Lauren grew up with two parents in a happy home , so certain things are a deal breaker. So yes she loved Rashad but when she felt like the level of respect was gone she had to leave. 🤷🏽‍♀Chanel is used to picking up the broken pieces , Korey is broken in so many ways . Her father was abusive but she still loved him  because he was all she had..  and etc. That's why I give backgrounds a little bit.

Let me hear your thoughts.. 💭💭💭

But I'm sure y'all wasn't surprised about Lauren getting eloped . I feel like it sounds like I'm setting up for a spin off but I don't know if y'all want that. If I do a spin-off , I will probably not mention the rest of the characters a lot , just how Lauren and Remy approach marriage . 🤔🤔 

- Shaina