Epilouge

Englewood Cliff, New Jersey

July 17, 2017

Omniscient

All the bridesmaids and groomsmen stood waiting for their cue. The backyard looked like a magical ice glacier, all white and covered in flowers. There were four bridesmaids; Kaiden , Jai, Chanel ,Lauren and one maid of honor Arielle. The groomsmen consisted of ; Rashad, Ryan,Remy, Brandon and his best man Korey.

The time had come and Braelyn would soon be Mrs. Brewster. David was so nervous , his palms were sweaty . He had pulled this whole thing together with the wedding planner and Braelyn's ideas . With all of their friends , he sprung the idea on her while in the middle of dinner.

When she came back from Paris with the girls the wedding was planned and before Braelyn knew it she was being fitted for gowns . She chose a custom gown that complimented her figure with a short veil.

Braelyn felt like she was finally getting her happily ever after

Braelyn felt like she was finally getting her happily ever after . They kept a small circle but invited acquaintances and everyone was happy for them.

After the wedding party had already walked down ,then Brielle and Kody was pushed in strollers as the flower girl and ring bearer. The key to "Happily Ever After" by Case played and Braelyn started to walk down the aisle.

As Dave gazed upon his soon to be wife , the tears started to fall. She was truly his best friend and better half . He didn't really understand love until he met her and even though they've been through the most . She was the only person he could truly trust with his life .

Once she got to the front , the pastor asked who would give her away . Korey stepped out of the groomsmen line and accepted the task . He gave her a kiss on the cheek and she started balling. Looking back she realized that she was so happy to raise her daughter with such an amazing and at that moment she knew that she didn't need the man who helped conceive her . Her brother was truly her protector until Dave came and took over.

"Do you each have vows?", the pastor asked and they both nodded.

"I never really understood what love meant until I met you . You never said anything to me in class but I always had my eye on you . I never told you this but I asked the teacher could I be you partner. I just had to talk to you . From that day on we became inseparable . We are parents and now husband and wife. I want to wake up to you for the next 75 years plus and every single morning to hear you complain about how cold it is because you turned the air up the night before you went to bed and kicked them off in your sleep. You complete me as a man , I didn't become whole until I met you ,then you had my baby girl and I that I couldn't live without you ever..", Dave spoke and Braelyn's tears were flowing . Arielle dabbed her face to try to save her makeup.