Train Temper

Starring Mayhem, Poke, and Mary/???

*Mayhem and Poke went on the other side of town to run some errands. They decide to take a train on the way home instead of walking*...

Mayhem and Poke: *Get on the train*...
Poke: *Sits down in a seat*...
Mayhem: *Stays standing and hangs on to a pole*...
???: *Looks familiar as she stands right next to Mayhem*...
Poke: *Reconizes ???*. Oh, hey Mary.
Mary: *Sees Poke*. Hello.
Mayhem: *Notices Mary*. Oh, it's you. *Narrows her eyes at Mary*.
Mary: Yep, nice to see you too May.
Poke: What brings you on a train, Mary?
Mary: I needed to get away from my brothers. They were surprisingly starting to annoy me.
Poke: I've been there.
Mayhem: At least I can tolerate my own brothers.
Poke: May, be nice.
Mary: Yeah, there's no need for this.
Mayhem: Whatever.
Mary: Who rattled your chains today? You seem irritated.
Mayhem: I wonder why.
Mary: It's me, isn't it?
Mayhem: Ding ding, we have a winner. Yes, it's you I'm irritated with.
Poke: May, please.
Mary: No no, Poke. It's alright. What is it about me, May?
Mayhem: Everything.
Mary: Really.
Mayhem: Really really. *Crosses her arms*. I was just unfortunate enough to come across a coward such as yourself today.
Mary: I'm not a coward, I just have honor. You should try having some sometime.
Mayhem: What are you saying?
Mary: I'm saying you don't know the difference between cowardice and honor. You're always looking for a fight with me, I swear.
Poke: Guys-
Mayhem: I'm actually looking for an excuse to lock you up like you deserve. Better yet, kill you like I did before.
Mary: Isss that ssso? Well, you wouldn't ssstand a chance once I bit you with my deadly sssnake venom... *Eyes become slits as they glow red*...
Mayhem: If I can defeat you twice, I can do it again. *Her eye glows purple*.
Poke: Come on you two...
Mary: Do you really wanna start a fight with me on a train full of innocent people? You'd reveal your powersss to many and possibly get killed yourself.
Mayhem: You would too, idiot.
Mary: I'm an idiot? That'sss a lot of talk from sssomeone who doesn't even know how to control their temper.
Mayhem: *Starts growling as her eyes become slits*...
Mary: Look, your temper isss out of control right now.
Poke: That's enough you two!
Mayhem: .....
Mary: .....
Poke: Thank you.
Mayhem and Mary: *Start fighting out of nowhere*... *It looks like Mayhem made the first move because she's on top of Mary*...
Poke: MAY!!! *Everyone on the train start either freaking out or taking a video of the fight on their phones*.
Mayhem: Grrr... *Staring straight into Mary's soul*...
Mary: Sssee? I knew you'd ssstart a fight!
Mayhem: *Her fingernails sharpen into claws*... Grrr... *Starts scratching Mary all over*...
Mary: *Yelling in pain, unable to defend herself because she's pinned to the floor*.
Poke: MAY, NO!!! *Stands up and tries to pull Mayhem off Mary*.
Mayhem: GRRR!!! *Sinks her claws into Mary's chest to keep Poke from pulling her away*.
Mary: *In serious pain as she's bleeding heavily*...
Poke: GET OFF HERE, NOW!!! *Finally manages to pry Mayhem away from Mary*.
Mayhem: *Her claws are covered in blood as she manages to tear a small amount of skin off Mary*. GRRR!!!
Mary: *Panting from blood loss*. Sssee you later, Hot Head... Hahaha... *Faints*...
Mayhem: Grrr...
Poke: May!
Mayhem: *Looks at her*...
Poke: We're going home! *Teleports into the lab with Mayhem while everyone on the train is distracted*.
Mayhem: She started it!
Poke: *Drags Mayhem towards a cage in a corner of the lab*. I don't care who did! You're in big trouble! *Opens the cage with her free hand*.
Mayhem: *Sees the cage and gasps*. You wouldn't! You know I have a fear of being locked up!
Poke: *Stuffs Mayhem into the cage and locks it*. Stay in there and think about what you did! *Starts making her way towards the stairs*.
Mayhem: You can't just leave me here! I'll be good, just let me out!
Poke: *Stops walking for a moment*... I've given you enough chances... *Leaves the lab*...
Mayhem: POKE, NO!!! DON'T LEAVE ME IN HERE!!! PLEASE!!!... Don't go... *Tears form in her eyes*... I'm... S-sor... S-sorry... *Starts crying*...

The End?...