The Governor

I stormed down the gravel and blinked back more tears. How could I let this happen? How could I let him in? Let him like me?

I kept walking and noticed Michonne and Hershel about to head out. I ran up to them.

"Hey! Mind if I tag along?" I said as happily as I could. Michonne looked and Hershel and he nodded.

"Sure, Mikayla." He said. I faked a smiled and hopped in the back if the truck. I needed to get away from Carl for a while. Get my mind off things.

Suddenly, I was jerked out of my thoughts by the truck moving out of the gates.

When we got to the edge of the forest, I hopped out.

"Michonne! I'm going to look for some stuff in the forest!" I called.

"Alright! Don't go too far!" She called back. I took out my gun and walked into the forest.

I collected some herbs and plants that Hershel could use for anyone sick and made my way back to the truck.

I dumped my stuff in the back and then turned to Hershel and Michonne.

"Alright. Are we-" I was cut off by a man pointing his gun to my head. I froze in fear. The man had a long leather jacket and an eyepatch. Who was this guy?

I glanced over at Michonne and Hershel. Their faces were horrified. They definitely new this guy.

I slowly turned my head to the man. There was no way he was hurting them. I couldn't let him. I jumped into action. I knocked his arm away and punched him in the gut.

He was a little fazed my not much. He brought his other arm foreword and his fist collided with my temple. The force was enough to knock me to the ground.

I gasped in pain and the world began to spin. I tried to get back up but the man pushed my down. I grunted in pain.

Then the world went dark.