1

Heya there so I am using your names from my other book. Thanks for all of the support from that I truly appreciate it. Also, it might be similar and again I am winging it but if you have ideas for some chapters let me know and I'll consider using them!

Dani
Okay so I moved in with my dad here and it's been a few weeks. I met this girl named Beverly who everyone thinks is a slut but that's a bunch of bullshit. I hate how people spread rumors, especially that bitch Greta.
I walk my dog Spike my German shepherd, down the road to see a house on the end. Spike growls and I spot a bunch of dudes walking to the front of the house. They kind of stop and their eyes widen. That's odd, it's like they've never seen a dog before.

I continue to walk and I can feel eyes on me. I turn to spike who's next to me, and I see the boys follow me from the corner of my eye. I just smile and hold the metal that's in my jacket pocket. Oh yeah, my dad has a bunch of guns being the owner of the guns store in the middle of town. He gave me one on my thirteenth birthday and it never left my sight; especially whenI go somewhere alone.

I walk into the path and they're still following me. Spike continues to growl and I walk a little further. They're even closer, so I turn around and stop. They stop too and look at me. The mullet haired boy smirks at me and looks me up and down. I roll my eyes and say, "You guys need something? You're pissing me off and my dog." I see three guys, the tall one, the mullet boy and a bigger boy, wearing a baseball hat. I can hear someone behind them and I try to see who it is. It turns out to be a blond haired boy wearing a sleeveless shirt and long baggy pants. He's kinda cute. Wait what?

"Do you know who we are?" Mullet boy asks and I just stand there. "Why are you like famous or something?" They all laugh at each other. "Something like that." The tall one now says taking a step closer to me and I put my hand on my gun. It's still in my pocket still but they probably don't know I have one at all. "So boys lets say we give this little lady a proper welcome to us," mullet says and the three of them step closer together, but the cute one hesitates. "You coming Victor?" The bigger one says and he starts to join them. There probably about five feet away and I just stand there looking at my nails impatiently. I sigh and say, "You guys are really wasting my time. Can you get out of the way. Please?" I say in a sarcastic tone and their eyes widen like a 'how does she not know us' look and spike goes around to sniff them. "Come on spike don't waste your time." I walk away turning to see their eyes still widened. I raise an eyebrow and continue to walk back home.

I'm almost home until I hear someone run behind me. I turn to see the blond who's name I think is Victor catching his breath. "Ummm.." I say and he looks up. "Um sorry about Henry he doesn't.. never mind. I'm Victor Criss and you are...?" "Danielle." I say and look at him as I shake his hand. Why is he nice to me? He's so different than Henry... yeah I think that one was Henry. "So who were the others names? I obviously didn't catch them." "Oh the uh tall one is Patrick and the other is Belch." Victor looks at my dog and spike starts to wag his tail. I guess spike likes him too. I didn't just think that did I? I scoff. "Belch? You call your friend Belch?" Victor laughs and looks at the ground. "Yeah. Long story. So are you new?" We start to walk back to my house and I say " kinda I've only been here for a few weeks. I've only been in school for almost two and it's almost over." Victor nods and pets spike. "Cute dog." I smile and look at him as we get closer. "Thanks."

We continue to talk and I can see the rest of his friends walk to the house down the road. I can see them talking and looking over at us. I open the door and unleash spike, letting him run into the house. "Hey I have to go somewhere right now but I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" Victor looks a little bummed but nods. I am too he seems really cool, but I've made plans to help Beverly get a head start on summer work. I already finished, I'm kinda a brainiac shhh.

I look at what I'm wearing, a plaid long sleeve with a tank top and blue jean shorts. I'm also wearing my black boots and my hair is in two French braids. I nod and take my gun. I hide it in my secret compartment with my other weapons. I decide to grab a blade from it and tuck it in my boot. I grab my bag and head out to the library, saying goodbye to Spike on my way out.

I meet Beverly and we dive right into her books. I split the work in half and did some of it she asked if I could help so she could get it over with. I totally understood. I really like hanging out with Beverly and the only friend I've ever had was this girl named Ashlyn. Ashlyn and I used to hang out and go to the movies together. She was new and I didn't have friends so we hung out. I think she lost interest because she was hanging out with other people and pushing me away. To be honest it really hurt.

We close our books and leave the library. It was almost around curfew so we parted ways and I went home. I came home, put my pajamas on and went to brush my teeth. I walked downstairs to see my dad working on papers with only one light on. I sigh and turn on another light for him and kiss him goodnight on his cheek. "Goodnight Dad." He nods and I walk back to my room. Only a few more days until school is over.

The next day I got ready for school and got on the bus. I see Henry get into his car with his friends. I get to school. I run to my locker and grab my stuff. I always like getting to class early. Again I'm a brainiac. I'm in the highest class for my grade and Beverly isn't in any of my classes. The only time I see her is lunch. I sit down in the front of the class and begin my notes.

*lunch class*
I plop all of my stuff next to Beverly and we both get our lunches out. We start to chat and go over work that we had for the last few days. "Oh look it's brainy and the slut." Greta. Bitch. I look at Beverly and shake my head. I turn to Greta and sigh. I can feel everyone's eyes on us. "It must hurt." "What did you say?" I stare right at her. "It must hurt to have a stick sooooo far up your ass, you can't even pull it out." The whole lunchroom bursts with laughter and she angrily walks off. Victor was walking by and high fives me "Nice one," he says and I smile. "Thanks. She needs to hear it eventually." He smiled and walked to his table as the cafeteria went back to its normal volume. I turn and face Beverly. "That was good," she laughs. I felt pretty good about it too. Greta was a bitch, she didn't know it I guess.