9

It was hard to take everything in. I could barely wrap my head around the thought of a clown eating kids. And the sewer thing? I occasionally looked at Henry and Patrick and their faces were a shade of white. They kept talking and started talking about seeing red balloons and it was related to the clown. I gasped and everyone looked at me.

"The night Victor and I went out to get stuff I swear I saw balloons float and disappear. I kinda shrugged it off but for some reason I got goosebumps." The losers exchange looks and then looked at me again. "Was there anything else any of you saw?" Henry gulped and looked at Patrick. "Um I didn't want to bring it up or anything but before we went to the barrens I saw a kid in a tree but... I only saw a head." Ben starts to freak out and explains the book thing he saw when he was in the library. "okay it's almost past curfew, you guys should just be careful. We can all meet up tomorrow." The losers get up and head to their bikes outside. The rest of us look at each other and we all gulped. "What a weird fucking summer this is turning out to be." Patrick said and we all nervously laughed.

We all got up and exchanged hugs. Patrick and Henry left and Victor was about to when I pulled him away from the door. I look at the ground and say. "Please. Stay. I need you with me." He takes my hand and I look up. We walk into my kitchen to eat and go up to my room. He closes the door and I start to cry. He runs over to me and holds me in his arms. "How does this just happen? I don't understand. We were with belch like a few days ago." My breathing becomes uneven and I think I'm having a panic attack. "Victor. I'm having a panic attack!" He looks at me worriedly and says, "Breathe, Dani I'm here for you." I try to slow down. I shake my head and start to cry even more. He grabs my face with his hands and kisses me. I stop and kiss him back. This actually helps me to slow my breathing and I don't feel like I'm hyperventilating anymore. I pull away and he wipes one of my tears I kiss him again and a smile forms on my face. We catch our breath and lay on my bed. "So um thanks for that it helped." I laugh nervously and look at him. Victor smiles and puts his hand on my waist. We cuddle on my bed and talk about anything and everything. After all that happened I'm so glad I'm here with Victor. This is going to be a long. Long summer.

Sorry for short chapter they kissed. *squeals* Okay So Yeah Stay fricky fresh woot oh I commented on Talias sc and she replied and omg ahhhhh

Also I need help for a few chapters to go after this please leave suggestions for the plot thanks!