7

I see a tall woman wearing a business suit and carrying a box. Victor isn't moving is he? "Hi is Victor here?" I say and try to be as polite as possible. She looks at me and continues to put the box in her car. I follow her and she says, "Yeah I think he's upstairs can you tell him I'm leaving?" I nod and say. "I'm sorry that it isn't any of my business but where are you going miss...?"   She puts the box down into the back and extends her hand. "Miss Henson. I'm Victors mother. He keeps his dads name after the split. I'm leaving to go back to Europe. I left a bunch of bills on the table for him to buy food. If you want you can go with him." I nod, shake her hand, and step up to the sidewalk. "Okay miss Henson. I'll tell him you're leaving. Have a good one!" I walk up to the door and wave as she drove off.

I decided to quietly walk upstairs to find Victor. I see him doing something in his room and I knock on the door frame. He looks up and runs to me. We hug each other for a long time. I don't want to let go. We pull apart slowly and I sit on his bed. "So your mom left and she left money on the table." I twiddle my thumbs and look up at him. "You wanna go shopping with me?" I squeal with excitement and jump up and down. I always get groceries on my own because Dad is always out. Victor laughs and grabs my hand to go downstairs. We walk out into the hallway and I start to speed down the stairs. I probably look like a goofball. A goofball who's excited to go grocery shopping. Ok I personally like to do that. I go over to the table and see she left  
200 big ones. "Holy shit!" Victor walks over and he sighs. He smiles and grabs my hand. "I know right? Okay let's get going." I grab the money and we go to the store.

I sit in the cart and Victor pushes me down the rows of the supermarket. He grabs some stuff off of the shelves and throws them in. He does it again and it hits me. "Owwwah" I say jokingly and we both laugh. We talk as we continue to get stuff. As we get to the register I see a bunch of candy. "Ooh lollipops!" We both say and we stare at each other. We high five and put some on the conveyor. The cashier just stares at us weirdly as we put the rest on. "Your total is 147. Would you like a receipt?" We nod and grab it along with like a thousand bags of food. We walk out the doors. "Tonight, we feast like kings!" Yayayayayaya I cannot wait for this.

We dump everything on the table and i squeal again. "You're so weird." Victor laughs and I dance around the table. "You love it." I push him and continue to be silly. "You're right about that." I heard him say and I blush. I act like I didn't and I think he noticed. He walks over to me and tickles my sides and I laugh. I run and try to get away but he tickles me again and we fall onto the couch. We laugh and our faces are really close. I could see him lean in and I did too. Before anything could happen, the door slams open and Henry comes through the door. "They party is here motherfuckers!"

Victor and I get off of each other and walk over to them at the table. We grab some food and we all eat. Victor and I sit together and kick our feet under the table. We talk and laugh and curse and get mad and laugh and eat and curse...weird cycle but it's what we do. They all leave without cleaning up and I yell out the door to them, "thanks for cleaning up after yourselves you guys are quite the gentlemen!" They sarcastically say thank you and walk off. I laugh to myself and close the door. Victor picks up the dishes and walks over to the sink. "Where's your phone? I'd like to make a call." He turns around and leans against the sink. "It's upstairs by my moms room." I smile and make my way upstairs. I dial my home phone and Dad picks up. "Hey I'm about to go to work for the night. What's up?" I take a breath and say, "Hey I might be late tonight just so you know." "Okay yeah, just call me if you end up staying over alright?" "Yup love you." The phone call ends and I start to ascend the stairs. Victor is on the couch and turns on the tv. "Movie?" I plop down right next to him and I say, "Hell Yeah." We ended up watching Back to the Future and we laid together. He put my fingers through my hair and I couldn't help but smile. "Hey I'm kinda tired. Do you want to hang out in my room?" Yikes ok. "Sure." We walk upstairs. And I jump onto his bed. "Eager are we?" Victor said and my mouth opened wide. Oh my god. "Ha ha very funny." I lay down on the bed and he brings over a board game. Clue. We play for a long time and I look at his alarm. "How long have we've been playing?" I say. "Oh my god. Like two hours!" We stare at each other and burst out laughing. We finally finish the game. "Hey if you want to sleepover-like anytime-you can." I look up at him. "Is this a good time?" He nods repeatedly and I get off of the bed. "Ok hold on." I run out of the room to call my dad. I run back in and go under the blankets. I stare at Victor with a big smile and he laughs at me. Goof. Ball. He goes to the bathroom to change into his pjs and comes back in. He crawls under the covers after he turns off the lights. I stare at him and he stares at me. He holds me and says "goodnight Dani." I put my hand and his chest and say goodnight. We lay there cuddling after a night together and I couldn't be more happy.

This is juicy and also thanks for 200 reads holy guava.