12

Even though Victor and I were sick yesterday morning we got better the next toady. I heard that Eddie's mom took him home. Bitch. Victor, Henry and Patrick weren't going to kill the clown but I thought it would be best to do so. Ever since the losers talked about the clown I started having hallucinations. When I was alone at night I had nightmares. That's why I slept with Victor most of the times. Victor.

The losers were planning to sneak Eddie out and do it tonight. I'm very nervous and I knew I would miss my dad even though he's never around. He's still my only family. I leave a note saying that I will be gone tonight and that I Love him. I made my bed and took a look at my room for the last time. I looked at my dog spike who was panting and wagging his tail. I started to cry and gave him a hug. I might die tonight.

I walk over to Henry's house last and give him and Patrick a hug. It's weird how I'm friends with them but they do care for me and I enjoy their company so much. I see Victor walk out of the house and I smile at him. "Walk with me?" He nods and waves back to our friends. I take his hand and lace my fingers with his. We walk silently and slowly in the park. I'm really going to miss him in case I.... god I'm crying again. "Hey. Hey I'm here." He wipes away my tears and kisses my forehead. I really like him. He's always there for me and... I might even love him. "Victor, do you believe in Love?" I look up at him and he leans in. " Yes. I do believe." I kiss him on the lips and I can feel him smile as we do so. We soon pull back and I say to him, "I'm in love with you Victor criss." He chuckles and squeezes my hand. "I love you Danielle. I've always had. And I know that you might die tonight and I just want you to know that I'll be waiting for you. And when you come back we can all hang out together like we did before all of this. I'm so happy I've met you." He wipes my tears away that happened to be pouring. I couldn't even notice. "I want this to be done. I want to end that clown. I want it to be over." I hear noise behind us but I don't look until I hear, "Then we better get going!" It was Richie and I held my finger up to him. "Okay so this is goodbye. For today. I won't be done until tomorrow I hope so..." I take a breath and smile up to Victor. "I love you." "I love you too." We kiss again and pull away as I walk to Richie.

"Okay so I've got supplies like flashlights and water and band aids." He starts to jump up and down. "Slow your roll trash mouth." He stops and looks at me. "I'm just so excited to KILL THIS FUCKING CLOWN!" We laugh and walk around to his house, which is a few blocks from mine. We go inside and put down our equipment. I packed all of my weapons, four knifes, a baseball bat, and two guns. "Jesus fucking Christ Danielle! You work in the mafia or something?" I roll my eyes and hand him a gun. "You and I have guns, Eddie the bat, and the rest the knives." I grab his arm and take him outside. "Okay I'll teach you how to shoot..."